You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pytheas

It would be great to buy premium time using gold on the website

16 comments in this topic

Members
220 posts
7,619 battles

All I want to do is to buy premium time from the website using my crazy stacks of gold. The backstory isn't really important (or maybe it is and I don't know any better), but let us just say if someone wishes to use that method to buy premium time with gold. I mean cmon, we are approaching the 22nd century sometime in the next 80 years, you should be able to do that by now. This really bums me out because I'd love to have some premium time but apparently it's not gonna happen brohans. Thanks for reading fellow warship brohans please tell me why you think this is such a great idea thanks a lot.

• Boring 1

Members
18,241 posts
5,214 battles

Can't think of any reason why you wouldn't do it in game.

Backstory is VERY important, as without a good reason, what you want makes no sense.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

Sure, using your gold in the store would be nice.

I hope you're not letting that gold sit unused for that reason, though. You can install WoT or WoWP and use your gold to buy premium time in-game. I don't know the size of WoT, but the SD version of WoWP is 7 gigs or so.

Edit: I assumed you were talking about gold from WoT. In any case, gold or doubloons can be used to buy premium time through the in-game menu.

Edited by Dr_Wigglespank

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

My first question is why do you have TONS of gold but no premium time. How are ypu earnjng so much gold without purchasing it? If ypu are purchasing it why not just purchase the premium time instead of more gold. 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,620 battles

Post reported! Something is fishy here! No one could have loads of gold/doubloons and not know that premium time can be bought in game with it and regardless of which of the 3 games it bought in it is good in any of the 3! 

• Bad 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
4,381 battles
2 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

No one could have loads of gold/doubloons and not know that premium time can be bought in game with it

well. that's not entirely true. I myself took a long time to discover the in game menu  to buy premium time using gold.

Being straight forward.  How does selecting a port translate to purchasing premium time? .Answer: it does not. and so I have always been suspicious about the buried menu ever since I stumbled upon it. 

• Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,620 battles

The menu is not buried! The drop down marker has always been right there by your user name in all 3 games! He's just blowing smoke to stir up trouble!

• Bad 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
4,381 battles
Just now, CAPTMUDDXX said:

The drop down marker has always been right there by your user name

although i am not in front of the game to confirm if things have changed. Also, I only play wows. 

I believe you are referring to the drop down menu that brings you to the premium shop. not the same menu that allows you to buy premium time using gold. 

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
2 hours ago, skillztowin said:

although i am not in front of the game to confirm if things have changed. Also, I only play wows. 

I believe you are referring to the drop down menu that brings you to the premium shop. not the same menu that allows you to buy premium time using gold. 

He's talking about this.

5bb3b49cc398a_Dropdownmenu.thumb.jpg.0744eb1b22925137dbd2012ab6233327.jpg

5bb3b4a1b707e_premiumtime.thumb.jpg.f2ea64805e8f5bc691c2fa97fd088b55.jpg

• Cool 2

[-WPG-]
Members
808 posts
3,352 battles

I do wish they would put "any amount of doubloons" in-game so we could purchase a specific amount of gold from our steam wallet. 

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

Also, I believe premium time actually is better than what it says. Its like 50% to the post-base XP and earning or something. Which means its doubly-multiplicative when you add additive +100%s like from signals. 

additive vs multiplicative percentage.

[LOU1]
Members
9 posts
1,207 battles

WOT players from years past amassed hordes of Gold from the old clan system, from what I've read.  In fact, that is postulated as a big reason the economies haven't been merged.  The only thing merged between WOT, WOWP, and WOT is Premium time.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,350 posts
13,076 battles
9 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Post reported! Something is fishy here! No one could have loads of gold/doubloons and not know that premium time can be bought in game with it and regardless of which of the 3 games it bought in it is good in any of the 3! 

Well, I didn't notice a lot of things my first 3 months in game, partly because I'm not a gamer :)

Are you going to report me?

• Funny 1

Members
220 posts
7,619 battles
1 hour ago, VeloxNavis said:

WOT players from years past amassed hordes of Gold from the old clan system, from what I've read.  In fact, that is postulated as a big reason the economies haven't been merged.  The only thing merged between WOT, WOWP, and WOT is Premium time.

I bet this is the case brohan.

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,822 battles

Since I don’t play tanks anymore, I use the gold in tanks/warplanes to purchase premium time for ships.

plus every now and then I’ll log into tanks, and get 1 or 2 days of compensation premium time for when tanks servers are down for maintenance, etc...

Edited by wtfovr