You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

CC Contest?

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,377 battles

The CC contest seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.  Anyone heard anything in the last month?

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

The CC contest seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.  Anyone heard anything in the last month?

There was something in a video about it, it will still have it's day I think. I think it was iEarlGrey that said something in a WG vid.

[LOU1]
Members
3,018 posts
8,124 battles

Jingles explained in a video that there was an issue with counting likes on Twitch and other social media platforms.  In addition, there are CCs that do not stream or produce videos that make major contributions (think LittleWhiteMouse, for example.)  I found it odd that there was no announcement.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,771 posts
6,976 battles

overcomplicated, unfortunately naive WeeGee video from St Petersburg (or was the phallic boxing ring routine deliberate innuendo? it will remain a mystery), and missing key popular CCs among those taking part, among issues that I could see.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,377 battles

Yeah, I thought it was something of a debacle too.  For instance, why give low-influence CCs an equal chance to become a captain that know one will recognize?

Ah, well...

Edited by iDuckman

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
417 posts

The CC contest was cancelled by WG due to the weird rules that it had. They are trying to rework it.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
10 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

The CC contest was cancelled by WG due to the weird rules that it had. They are trying to rework it.

I was thinking... is this the one where ships ... something something given out... doubloons... RN DD event... I'm just lost with all this crap. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles

They need to just do a poll in-game, simplest way to go with something like this.