Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
frontflip2cool

Kicked out of Clan Glitch

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

9
[-AH-]
Members
38 posts
3,131 battles

So me and basically all of the members of my clan HAPPY were kicked out but our clan leader stayed. If anyone has any idea why, how, or what caused this to happen is appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,011 battles
24 minutes ago, frontflip2cool said:

So me and basically all of the members of my clan HAPPY were kicked out but our clan leader stayed. If anyone has any idea why, how, or what caused this to happen is appreciated.

So, you are not Happy. Did the Clan leader get really drunk? I haven't heard of this happening before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[-AH-]
Members
38 posts
3,131 battles

Well it has happened. and no he actually never gets drunk. i was in the clan at 2PM EST and then i get home from work and log on at about 7PM EST and it says i have been kicked. so i think their is someone at WG screwing with us possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[-AH-]
Members
38 posts
3,131 battles
Just now, LoveBote said:

Yes that is what i am talking about. it just happened with no warning what so ever from WG. so if anyone has a legitiment idea of why this would happen please tell me so i can pass it on to the rest of clan buddies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,451
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,790 posts
7,006 battles
2 minutes ago, frontflip2cool said:

Yes that is what i am talking about. it just happened with no warning what so ever from WG. so if anyone has a legitiment idea of why this would happen please tell me so i can pass it on to the rest of clan buddies

the only person who knows, is your (old) clan leader.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,197
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,591 posts
9,000 battles
11 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

the only person who knows, is your (old) clan leader.

This, contact them about this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[-AH-]
Members
38 posts
3,131 battles
11 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, contact them about this.

 

a support ticket has already been sent. so it is being handled right now by my still clan leader because i am in his WoT clan as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×