Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Schindlers_Stink_Fist

Daring will have Z-52 concealment level now

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
845 posts
5,984 battles

7.2 to 7.6 should put it at the same concealment as the Z-52 (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

The Daring perhaps needed some changes from it's last iteration, but nerfing the concealment that far is a just plain no good. Now it's the slowest DD at Tier X and has poor conceal. The repair party is nice, but it isn't enough when you can't escape most of the time. Aren't the Brit DDs supposed to have good concealment?

Why not just keep everything about the last iteration the same and remove the heal?

[DANKY]
Members
498 posts
1,618 battles

Daring should have a concealment that's appropriate for its HP.  Daring has more HP/displacement than a Khabarovsk; it seems a bit improbable that they'd sneak up on you like a mid-tier IJN torp boat.  

[R-F]
Members
754 posts
6,370 battles

Is it over-performing right now?  I got smoked by one the other day but it was in the hands of a very good player, so it's hard to separate the player from the ship.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,671 battles

Slower and out spotted by the ships it is meant to counter.  sigh.........      But on the plus side we need more DDs that stay away from caps like the russian DDs.

Well Tiers 5-7 RN DDs are boring to play why should tiers 9-10 be any different.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,828 posts
9,581 battles

I’m pulling my hair out with the single fire/narrow spread torpedo options. This is a non-issue compared to that. 

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
352 posts
5,171 battles
1 hour ago, Eugenie_101 said:

Daring should have a concealment that's appropriate for its HP.  Daring has more HP/displacement than a Khabarovsk; it seems a bit improbable that they'd sneak up on you like a mid-tier IJN torp boat.  

Daring is also one of the slowest T10 DDs, unlike the Khab which outpaces everything else despite the displacement and armor it has.

Sign in to follow this