You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Looking forward, looking back: where I am now and where I think I'm going.

26 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles

In terms of ships, I am in a very good place. My Tier VIII lineup could use a bit of fleshing out, as it is currently composed entirely of cruisers - Edinburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland. Of the three, I have had the Edinburgh longest; she is the first T8 ship I ground to, and Baltimore is the second. Up until today I would have added "with reservations" for the Baltimore, because completing the grind for the T6 Cleveland and getting the Pensacola in port just before the split meant that I never had to do the Pensacola grind in either form (I got the T7 New Orleans). My highest peak right now is Tier IX (Neptune), but I haven't even started on the B hull for that one... so, long way to go there.

However, I now have over 70K XP on the Pensacola, so I consider that one honestly done now. The T8 Cleveland was a gross shortcut, but I'm on the Helena grind now and it might potentially make me a better Cleveland captain when I eventually finish it.

With respect to battleships, I have two candidates for first T8 BB; Monarch and Richelieu. Until recently there wasn't much in it, but the introduction of the Arsenal and the return of the Second Anniversary crates meant that I now have a permacamo for the Monarch, with all its cost-saving benefits. So she gets first choice there. (I don't pay for premium time, so that's an important consideration.)

With respect to destroyers, I am currently eight for eight in the RN missions, and provided I don't lose too much gaming time to RL issues I anticipate easily being able to finish this one out and get the Cossack at her minimum price (especially since I got the 10 guineas for 1 pack and have a healthy buffer). This is almost certainly what's going to give me my first Tier VIII destroyer, unless RNGEsus blesses a Royal Navy crate in the near future, because I'm struggling badly in the Mahan.

I have my first 19 point captain far earlier than I expected, and if it weren't for the fact that my non-RN ships are sometimes far more suited to some of the British Arc missions than the British ones (LOL), he'd be pumping out ECXP like a madman. For this I must thank the fact that I'm in a position to afford premium ships (Warspite, Gallant) to rotate him into at lower tiers, although I do also have Nelson for Free XP. They have more or less accelerated his progress rather than enabling it on a YES-NO basis, but I'm glad to have that one off my to-do list.

I have made inroads on the permanent campaigns, and am currently on Stage 1 of Honourable Service (a sticking point with me) and Stage 2 of Yamamoto (the requirements seem to be treating me better). I have made no significant progress on the Halsey missions yet.

I crossed over from being aggressively free-to-play to buying premium ships that I felt would accomplish particular goals. Sometimes they did (Warspite, Gallant), and sometimes not (Texas, because the Indy marathon was locked to T6 and up and she never got to do the air missions I anticipated her being good for). I could argue back and forth whether this gave me an advantage I might not otherwise have. For example, the ability to stealth-torp got me a lucky early accomplishment on one of the Indy missions, which I would never have had without my Anshan; I might have had a more frustrating time with that, or even a miss. But then again, in another reality I might have concentrated on other lines first and had the Benson already. So I am prepared to call things even on that front.

LOOKING FORWARD:

I have proven my ability to win premium ships in in-game competitions with the Vampire, Varyag, Tachibana Lima and Indianapolis, something I fluffed on in North Cape (inability) and Aigle (RL interruption). Bretagne, Normandie, Acasta and Icarus fit into this category also, based on your opinion of "winning" as "random drops from a crate with an XP grind to unlock", and Warspite would fit (on a basis of Sovereigns pending) if she hadn't already brought me so much in the way of flexibility for the 19 point grind. 

I have proven my ability to obtain valuable premium camo for various tech tree ships.

I have participated in Ranked Battles. Season 10 was a no-go for me, I think I played no more than two games just to establish my presence and cash in my Season 9 stars for their rewards, but this is mostly because I was going away for two weeks just as the season was beginning and because the amount I could have played was further capped (at Rank 15 instead of 10), which brings me to...

GOALS FOR 2019.

1) Finish the Neptune grind, get to the Minotaur and rank out. Even if the ranking-out part is only once, and later than 2019. As with Indy, that will be another one of those points which, once made, won't need to be made again. And I'm not counting the upcoming Sprint event, as much fun as I think that's going to be.

2) Finish fleshing out the Tier VIII repertoire, with at least one battleship and one destroyer alongside the cruisers. Absent any problems with gameplay opportunities or pleasant RN crate surprises, the destroyer will be Cossack by the end of the year and I anticipate Monarch by February 2019 at the latest. Then push on to complete at least one permanent campaign and preferably two.

3) Assess the state of play of carriers post-rework; if it delivers what I think and hope it will, I will probably climb the US CV tech tree until such time as the British CVs are released.

4) I need to get off the win-a-premium treadmill.* I'm not talking about relatively trivial things like the Tier II or Tier III prizes, which I'm getting close to being able to win without a specific focus on trying; I mean the big things like the Marathon missions. While there is a part of me that would like another shot at North Cape or something like it (and this RN arc is close, though the structure is a bit different), I wouldn't welcome another Indianapolis Marathon. Completing that proved a point that doesn't need to be proved again.

5) I need to play more low-tier ships, with higher-tier play interspersed rather than forced (which takes me back to point 4). Indy didn't quite break me, but at the end of that I'd come to a point where, for the first time, I felt the need to slacken off and have a bit of a breather... and I felt for the first time that this game could easily become an unpaid job in my head if I let it. Ten or eleven years ago, I might have welcomed such a magnificent obsession; today, I simply don't have that much spare time in my life and too much else I need and want to do with it (and with all the other people in it).

6) I am going to chase the British destroyer line to its eventual conclusion, though I might not finish it all in 2019. 

6) I need to strongly consider going back to being free-to-play. I think I have, or soon will have, all the ships I need for any imaginable task moving forward. The only purchases I consider likely next year are permacamos for ships I enjoy enough to want to keep.

It will be interesting to see how projection and reality match up in another six to twelve months*. So far I seem to have exceeded my goals. We will see if that continues.

* = Try "minutes", because dev blog changes to Vanguard that were announced even as I was typing this post are making her into something resembling a desirable ship to be played for, if given the opportunity, though the ultimate test of desirability will be a combination of WG-CC gameplay and @LittleWhiteMouse's detailed review.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,734 posts
15,391 battles

Best of luck to ya, sir!

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

I can only add, take your time. Getting to the "end game" or all the tier ten ships and tons 19 point captains is great but part of the excitement is gone as there is no new "next ship to grind" I do miss the earlier stages of the game as it related to getting new ships.

Good luck on your goals!

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles
1 minute ago, APA_204 said:

Getting to the "end game" or all the tier ten ships and tons 19 point captains is great but part of the excitement is gone as there is no new "next ship to grind"

It may just be an urban myth, but I heard a long time ago that in some subdisciplines of some martial arts, blackbelts who reach the highest dan are sent right back to white belt, to start all over again, for philosophical reasons. On that basis, the day I finally get everything and do everything is the day I chuck it all in to go play in the cut-throat world of Tier 1 randoms, where even Flamu got his stern handed to him on a plate.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It may just be an urban myth, but I heard a long time ago that in some subdisciplines of some martial arts, blackbelts who reach the highest dan are sent right back to white belt, to start all over again, for philosophical reasons.

No silly, they're doing it for the golden nunchakus.

• Funny 1

Members
19 posts
943 battles

Yeah, what is it with Tier 1 random battles? Those people are crazy. I realized that after seeing a few things, like how many people knew each other, the weird play style which reminds me of WoT, and once when I realized that one of the opposition team was running at least a 10 point captain in a T1 ship because I was radio-located (I was new and had never seen that icon before, nor did I know what it was). After a T1 random battle late one night where I emerged victorious alone against the sole surviving opposition member, this person harassed me through PM accusing me of cheating, using illegal mods, had looked up my stats and was telling me how badly I sucked and that I couldn't have beaten him without cheating, etc. Unbelievable! At that point I had been playing for a month, and I have a real life with a wife and work and everything else. I immediately moved up to T2 (apprehensively, as I was worried it would be as nasty as T1) and beyond and never went back, but if I ever do I know what to expect. Are the T1 randoms on other servers as crazy as North America?

Members
1,826 posts
823 battles
1 hour ago, ENSParker said:

Yeah, what is it with Tier 1 random battles? Those people are crazy. I realized that after seeing a few things, like how many people knew each other, the weird play style which reminds me of WoT, and once when I realized that one of the opposition team was running at least a 10 point captain in a T1 ship because I was radio-located (I was new and had never seen that icon before, nor did I know what it was). After a T1 random battle late one night where I emerged victorious alone against the sole surviving opposition member, this person harassed me through PM accusing me of cheating, using illegal mods, had looked up my stats and was telling me how badly I sucked and that I couldn't have beaten him without cheating, etc. Unbelievable! At that point I had been playing for a month, and I have a real life with a wife and work and everything else. I immediately moved up to T2 (apprehensively, as I was worried it would be as nasty as T1) and beyond and never went back, but if I ever do I know what to expect. Are the T1 randoms on other servers as crazy as North America?

A group of people like the tier 1 gameplay.  No gimmicks.  Only one consumable.  Aiming and positioning. 

As for the guy PMing you, angry resides in all tiers and game modes.

Members
19 posts
943 battles

@DrHolmes52 - I've run into occasional angry in-game chat since then, but that experience in T1 was off the charts. Never had anything even remotely close since. Although, I did have a teammate who - and I know it was intentional - torped me during a game yesterday. Actually hit me with one before I realized what he was trying to do. He was cursing in Spanish in chat. The only way I knew it was aimed at me was he said "Pensacola de mierda" and I was driving a Pensacola. Claimed I stole his kill, which happened right after he asked everyone to concentrate fire on the Warspite we were trying to dispatch. They had almost killed each other, but Warspite was rapidly printing himself another ship when I hit him with a salvo after the call to concentrate fire. Then my Spanish-speaking friend launched a salvo of torps at me from close range down the throat, and how I only collected one is a miracle, due probably to the narrow beam of Pensacola. He came around behind me and launched again and I evaded. Game ended shortly after, victory to us on points, so who knows how his tantrum would have ended.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles

@Ensign_Cthulhu

I'm a little ahead of you on higher-tier ships. 

Tier VIII - BB - Richelieu, N. Carolina, Amagi (unlocked but not bought) - CR - Baltimore*, Cleveland* - DD - Benson   *permacamo

Tier IX - Buffalo, Seattle.  1x 19, 3x 14 pt captains.

Unabashed, I credit my success to Scenarios and to teammates that are better than I.  6K XP per battle really adds up.

For the future, I have no burning desire to get to Tier X, rather to develop some other lines and another 19 pt captain or two.  I'm bringing up the French cruiser line, and to a lesser extent RN and VMF DDs and CRs.  I can't afford most premium ships, but I've already broken the chains of long-grind missions -- if it happens it happens.  I do buy premium time when I can.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles

Update:

COSSACK ACHIEVED. Finally pushed the button on her late this afternoon.

I recently got Monarch, so my balanced Tier 8 fleet is complete.

Now for the permanent campaigns (at a relaxed pace) and some relaxed derpage in lower tiers in between.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles

Congrats.  Don't forget Richelieu, a fun ship.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Congrats.  Don't forget Richelieu, a fun ship.

I've tried her out in PTS, and the problem I have with her is that she inspires too much confidence. I rush in and get murdered quickly.

No way I'm ever getting enough coal for Musashi in time (free XP may be another matter), so I'm saving it up and thinking about either Jean Bart or Salem in the long term. Depending on how long I take to get through the Lyon, Richelieu MIGHT become irrelevant.

Monarch was my first priority because I had a T8 permacamo for her with the post-battle service savings. Richelieu would require coughing up $$, and while I'm not averse to doing that, I'd rather take the free options first.

[DOG]
Members
438 posts
5,776 battles

Reading the OP reminded me I need to look into the rules for rotating commanders through my premiums.  I understand you can transfer commanders in and out without penalty to commander skills.  So you don't have to either pay or grind XP to get the full benefit of their skills.  If that is correct, I imagine there is a catch (Well, besides maybe the skills that would be optimal for one ship might not be for the other.  So you'd either have to pay doubloons for re-spec anyway, or just play with sub-optimal skills.).  But I doubt it works in a manner that will let me use a premium to circumvent the system with a triple switch.  For instance, if I wanted to move my captain from Cleveland to Baltimore, I doubt WG would allow me to do it without penalty by first moving him through Atlanta.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Monarch was my first priority because I had a T8 permacamo for her with the post-battle service savings. Richelieu would require coughing up $$, and while I'm not averse to doing that, I'd rather take the free options first.

I've been using the Revolutionary camo, which is +30% Credits.  Still got some?  (I'm down to my last 5.)

2 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

For instance, if I wanted to move my captain from Cleveland to Baltimore, I doubt WG would allow me to do it without penalty by first moving him through Atlanta.

Nope.  The captain remains specialized to Cleaver.  The move to Balto, either directly or marching through Atlanta, costs the same.  However, once moved to Balto, the retraining cost can be worked off in Atlanta.

[DOG]
Members
438 posts
5,776 battles
8 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Nope.  The captain remains specialized to Cleaver.  The move to Balto, either directly or marching through Atlanta, costs the same.  However, once moved to Balto, the retraining cost can be worked off in Atlanta.

Hmm.  Okay, so assume I don't want to switch any skills, and just keep the same ones.  I move him from Cleveland to Baltimore, making him a "Baltimore" captain.  So then I move him to Atlanta and play him in Atlanta until he's earned enough points to work off the penalty.  But since he's operating in a premium, he can at least operate without a penalty the whole time he's in Atlanta.  Is that how it works?

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,004 battles
On 10/1/2018 at 12:14 PM, APA_204 said:

I can only add, take your time. Getting to the "end game" or all the tier ten ships and tons 19 point captains is great but part of the excitement is gone as there is no new "next ship to grind" I do miss the earlier stages of the game as it related to getting new ships.

Good luck on your goals!

So true! I forgot to enjoy the ship I was in just focusing on the grind!

[DOG]
Members
438 posts
5,776 battles
41 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

So true! I forgot to enjoy the ship I was in just focusing on the grind!

There are a few that have an interminable grind, and you can't wait to see the end of them.  But there are others I kept even as moving up, either because they were the last in their line before a major switch, or they are unique or weid in some way, or because they are just fun to play.  My keepers so far:

• Kuma - very fun, plus the last of the Japanese CLs that are really more like big DDs
  • Mogami - still grinding this, but will probably keep because of the 6" guns
  • Akatzuki - fun
  • Omaha - U.S. CL with torps.  Plus the gun arrangement is interesting and fun
  • Helena - actually went back and did the grind in Dallas after the split just to get this one, even though I already had a Cleveland.  Well worth it.  Dallas was't bad, but I couldn't see keeping both.
  • Fletcher - like, duh
  • V-170 - forward firing torps, and just plain fun
  • Nurnberg - last CL in line, plus it might be amusing with the C hull when the CV rework is done
  • Nassau - firing arcs on main guns allow you to close with the reds and keep up a steady bombardment by alternating port and starboard.
  • Konig - fun, and was useful to have for recent tier V ranked
  • Normandie - fun, fast, good secondaries, and can actually be played like a BC
  • Lyon - good AA, 16 main guns, good secondaries
  • Alsace - still working this, and in no hurry to get Republique, since I didn't like Richelieu.  I will sell it if I ever get Bourgogne, but otherwise will keep it
  • Cleveland - might keep it since it's the last in the line to keep its secondaries.
  • Neptune - might keep it since it's the last in the line to keep its secondaries.  At the end of battles when I'm looking at the scores, I am occasionally surprised to see how much secondary damage this ship racks up.  It's actually had a couple of kills from secondaries, and I haven't had it that long yet.
Edited by zubalkabir

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles
1 hour ago, zubalkabir said:

Is that how it works?

Yep.  The value of premiums as training ships. 

This, of course, assumes that you can stand to play the training ship.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles
50 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

My keepers so far:

• St. Louis (Igor)
  • Omaha, though I haven't played it since Dallas
  • the eight USN cruisers and battleships that are eligible for Ops
  • Mahan, for Ops
  • Clemson, for seals
  • Normandie, Lyon

That's all so far, though I keep several sets of upgrades in Inventory to let me bring the ships back more cheaply: Bogatyr, New York, Duguay-Trouin, Orion, etc.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles
6 hours ago, zubalkabir said:

Hmm.  Okay, so assume I don't want to switch any skills, and just keep the same ones.  I move him from Cleveland to Baltimore, making him a "Baltimore" captain.  So then I move him to Atlanta and play him in Atlanta until he's earned enough points to work off the penalty.  But since he's operating in a premium, he can at least operate without a penalty the whole time he's in Atlanta.  Is that how it works?

That is correct. The downside in many cases is that his skills for a Cleveland may not be optimal for Baltimore and may be even less optimal for Atlanta, depending on how you have him set up. But you have grasped the essence of retraining. It's why I fought like a madman earlier this year to win the Indianapolis; it offered me a heavy cruiser for training heavy cruiser captains. Technically the optimal premium light cruiser trainer is Boise/Nueve de Julio, but it demands the will and means to buy it.

[RO-I]
Members
83 posts
522 battles
On 10/1/2018 at 11:31 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

In terms of ships, I am in a very good place. My Tier VIII lineup could use a bit of fleshing out, as it is currently composed entirely of cruisers - Edinburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland. Of the three, I have had the Edinburgh longest; she is the first T8 ship I ground to, and Baltimore is the second. Up until today I would have added "with reservations" for the Baltimore, because completing the grind for the T6 Cleveland and getting the Pensacola in port just before the split meant that I never had to do the Pensacola grind in either form (I got the T7 New Orleans). My highest peak right now is Tier IX (Neptune), but I haven't even started on the B hull for that one... so, long way to go there.

However, I now have over 70K XP on the Pensacola, so I consider that one honestly done now. The T8 Cleveland was a gross shortcut, but I'm on the Helena grind now and it might potentially make me a better Cleveland captain when I eventually finish it.

With respect to battleships, I have two candidates for first T8 BB; Monarch and Richelieu. Until recently there wasn't much in it, but the introduction of the Arsenal and the return of the Second Anniversary crates meant that I now have a permacamo for the Monarch, with all its cost-saving benefits. So she gets first choice there. (I don't pay for premium time, so that's an important consideration.)

With respect to destroyers, I am currently eight for eight in the RN missions, and provided I don't lose too much gaming time to RL issues I anticipate easily being able to finish this one out and get the Cossack at her minimum price (especially since I got the 10 guineas for 1 pack and have a healthy buffer). This is almost certainly what's going to give me my first Tier VIII destroyer, unless RNGEsus blesses a Royal Navy crate in the near future, because I'm struggling badly in the Mahan.

I have my first 19 point captain far earlier than I expected, and if it weren't for the fact that my non-RN ships are sometimes far more suited to some of the British Arc missions than the British ones (LOL), he'd be pumping out ECXP like a madman. For this I must thank the fact that I'm in a position to afford premium ships (Warspite, Gallant) to rotate him into at lower tiers, although I do also have Nelson for Free XP. They have more or less accelerated his progress rather than enabling it on a YES-NO basis, but I'm glad to have that one off my to-do list.

I have made inroads on the permanent campaigns, and am currently on Stage 1 of Honourable Service (a sticking point with me) and Stage 2 of Yamamoto (the requirements seem to be treating me better). I have made no significant progress on the Halsey missions yet.

I crossed over from being aggressively free-to-play to buying premium ships that I felt would accomplish particular goals. Sometimes they did (Warspite, Gallant), and sometimes not (Texas, because the Indy marathon was locked to T6 and up and she never got to do the air missions I anticipated her being good for). I could argue back and forth whether this gave me an advantage I might not otherwise have. For example, the ability to stealth-torp got me a lucky early accomplishment on one of the Indy missions, which I would never have had without my Anshan; I might have had a more frustrating time with that, or even a miss. But then again, in another reality I might have concentrated on other lines first and had the Benson already. So I am prepared to call things even on that front.

LOOKING FORWARD:

I have proven my ability to win premium ships in in-game competitions with the Vampire, Varyag, Tachibana Lima and Indianapolis, something I fluffed on in North Cape (inability) and Aigle (RL interruption). Bretagne, Normandie, Acasta and Icarus fit into this category also, based on your opinion of "winning" as "random drops from a crate with an XP grind to unlock", and Warspite would fit (on a basis of Sovereigns pending) if she hadn't already brought me so much in the way of flexibility for the 19 point grind. 

I have proven my ability to obtain valuable premium camo for various tech tree ships.

I have participated in Ranked Battles. Season 10 was a no-go for me, I think I played no more than two games just to establish my presence and cash in my Season 9 stars for their rewards, but this is mostly because I was going away for two weeks just as the season was beginning and because the amount I could have played was further capped (at Rank 15 instead of 10), which brings me to...

GOALS FOR 2019.

1) Finish the Neptune grind, get to the Minotaur and rank out. Even if the ranking-out part is only once, and later than 2019. As with Indy, that will be another one of those points which, once made, won't need to be made again. And I'm not counting the upcoming Sprint event, as much fun as I think that's going to be.

2) Finish fleshing out the Tier VIII repertoire, with at least one battleship and one destroyer alongside the cruisers. Absent any problems with gameplay opportunities or pleasant RN crate surprises, the destroyer will be Cossack by the end of the year and I anticipate Monarch by February 2019 at the latest. Then push on to complete at least one permanent campaign and preferably two.

3) Assess the state of play of carriers post-rework; if it delivers what I think and hope it will, I will probably climb the US CV tech tree until such time as the British CVs are released.

4) I need to get off the win-a-premium treadmill.* I'm not talking about relatively trivial things like the Tier II or Tier III prizes, which I'm getting close to being able to win without a specific focus on trying; I mean the big things like the Marathon missions. While there is a part of me that would like another shot at North Cape or something like it (and this RN arc is close, though the structure is a bit different), I wouldn't welcome another Indianapolis Marathon. Completing that proved a point that doesn't need to be proved again.

5) I need to play more low-tier ships, with higher-tier play interspersed rather than forced (which takes me back to point 4). Indy didn't quite break me, but at the end of that I'd come to a point where, for the first time, I felt the need to slacken off and have a bit of a breather... and I felt for the first time that this game could easily become an unpaid job in my head if I let it. Ten or eleven years ago, I might have welcomed such a magnificent obsession; today, I simply don't have that much spare time in my life and too much else I need and want to do with it (and with all the other people in it).

6) I am going to chase the British destroyer line to its eventual conclusion, though I might not finish it all in 2019. 

6) I need to strongly consider going back to being free-to-play. I think I have, or soon will have, all the ships I need for any imaginable task moving forward. The only purchases I consider likely next year are permacamos for ships I enjoy enough to want to keep.

It will be interesting to see how projection and reality match up in another six to twelve months*. So far I seem to have exceeded my goals. We will see if that continues.

* = Try "minutes", because dev blog changes to Vanguard that were announced even as I was typing this post are making her into something resembling a desirable ship to be played for, if given the opportunity, though the ultimate test of desirability will be a combination of WG-CC gameplay and @LittleWhiteMouse's detailed review.

Sad. It's sad to be alone.

PS: GOAL FOR 2019, GET A LIFE! MAKE REAL FRIENDS! MEET A GIRL! STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS!

Edited by Rednecks_Slayer
  • Bad 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,397 posts
13,111 battles
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It may just be an urban myth, but I heard a long time ago that in some subdisciplines of some martial arts, blackbelts who reach the highest dan are sent right back to white belt, to start all over again, for philosophical reasons. On that basis, the day I finally get everything and do everything is the day I chuck it all in to go play in the cut-throat world of Tier 1 randoms, where even Flamu got his stern handed to him on a plate.

I have trouble driving with my eyes on the rear-view mirror … 

Just buy the Armada and get it over with - we're all going to pixel ship Hell :)

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles
1 hour ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

PS: GOAL FOR 2019, GET A LIFE! MAKE REAL FRIENDS! MEET A GIRL! STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS!

Yeah, I think he needs an Ops division on voice comm.  They can give him good advice too.

:cap_horn:

[ARGSY]
Members
6,366 posts
4,293 battles
3 hours ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

I'm happily married and gainfully employed. 

[RO-I]
Members
83 posts
522 battles
16 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I'm happily married and gainfully employed. 

It is a sin to lie.

PS: Do you know how frustrating is for me to enter the GENERAL GAME DISCUSSION hoping to read something new about ships, gameplay, tactics, reviews, only to find this section full of hundreds of topics with brain farts from every single lonely and no-life player??? Don't you have a BRAIN FARTS section, where you can write whatever you want?

Edited by Rednecks_Slayer