Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stimulus

End of week coal reward for completing all daily missions

6 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Beta Testers
18 posts
2,253 battles

I'm just curious if the coal rewards at the end of the weeks during September for completing all daily missions was supposed to be a lump sum bonus reward or if the amounts they are showing are just the sum of the daily rewards you earned if you did them all.  I thought if you did all the missions for that week you got a bonus reward at the end but I know for a fact that I didn't get 3,600 coal for completing the missions that ended September 30, so I'm assuming it's either bugged or I wasted a lot of time thinking I was going to get extra coal at the end. 

Edited to consider the possibility that there was never intended to be a bonus reward at the end. 

[NBGC]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

I think the point of what they're saying is that "if you do all the dailies, this is what you'll end up with." A bit misleading, but just a bit, and mostly intended to keep you coming back for more (think Armored Warfare's login bonuses).

• Cool 1

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,678 battles
18 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

I think the point of what they're saying is that "if you do all the dailies, this is what you'll end up with." A bit misleading, but just a bit, and mostly intended to keep you coming back for more (think Armored Warfare's login bonuses).

Is Armored Warfare still running? I was an alpha / beta tester for it and shortly after the game got going, the community got treated like crap and I left. I know the NA server dropped in player base quite a bit too in that you couldn't even get a match in PvP  some days.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,035 posts
3,548 battles

That "reward" is just the grand total for completing all daily missions, not a separate reward in itself.

[LOU1]
Members
3,047 posts
8,134 battles

They altered the wording this month to try to be clearer after all the threads about this last month.  It still could be stated more clearly, though.

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,984 battles

I think I got about 20k minimum just playing the chain. It helps that my clan has the coal port and sovereigns to use for flags rather than coal. If WG keeps this going, I might be able to get the Salem.

Sign in to follow this