DECLORATION

ECONOMIC RESUPPLY

6 comments in this topic

[TIK]
Members
1 post
8,930 battles

At any time there was NO NOTIFICATION from Wows that we had to pay 4 to 16 doubloons for re-supply of our hard earned "Economic signals". how many other players are being robbed of  doubloons without knowing this is happening? I lost over 200 doubloons before I caught this!

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles
1 hour ago, DECLORATION said:

At any time there was NO NOTIFICATION from Wows that we had to pay 4 to 16 doubloons for re-supply of our hard earned "Economic signals". how many other players are being robbed of  doubloons without knowing this is happening? I lost over 200 doubloons before I caught this!

The box has been there for as long as I can remember and I've been playing since OBT. Not saying it was implemented then, but it's been in game for a few years now.

Moreover, the issue or non issue (depending on if this affects you or not) has also been in game for that long. With that said, I suspect that this is not a legitimate post.

However, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums after your 8,141 battles. Hope your weekend went well.

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles
5 hours ago, DECLORATION said:

Sorry for your loss. Yes, we have some feedback about unplanned spendings of doubloons in the re-supply functionals. But it wasn't designed to rob anyone. Please, check the options when you buy a new ship not to loose doubloons. From our side we collect feedback to develop the functional further. 

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

Maybe a good idea is to just have the signals sold in port for credits only then add signals available in Arsenal for doubloons. There have been numerous complaints over the past two years from players losing doubloons this way...... 

The upside to selling them in Arsenal for doubloons would be the player could actually stock up on them.... Same goes with consumables, just dump the doubloon option in port.

BTW he has a point. Buying signals and consumables for doubloons is the ONLY place you spend them in the game without notification. Since doubloons are mostly purchased with real world money, probably a good idea to treat it as such..... 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles
4 hours ago, BURN_Miner said:

The box has been there for as long as I can remember and I've been playing since OBT. Not saying it was implemented then, but it's been in game for a few years now.

Moreover, the issue or non issue (depending on if this affects you or not) has also been in game for that long. With that said, I suspect that this is not a legitimate post.

However, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums after your 8,141 battles. Hope your weekend went well.

Actually it probably is a real post from an angry player. Most don't come here unless they do have a problem/complaint to voice even after so many games. 

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles
On 01.10.2018 at 2:11 PM, Taylor3006 said:

Maybe a good idea is to just have the signals sold in port for credits only then add signals available in Arsenal for doubloons. There have been numerous complaints over the past two years from players losing doubloons this way...... 

The upside to selling them in Arsenal for doubloons would be the player could actually stock up on them.... Same goes with consumables, just dump the doubloon option in port.

BTW he has a point. Buying signals and consumables for doubloons is the ONLY place you spend them in the game without notification. Since doubloons are mostly purchased with real world money, probably a good idea to treat it as such..... 

Thanks for the constructive feedback. Seems rather convenient. 
I can't promise that it will change to this option, but I'll transfer the idea to the developers.