You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Carbapenem_17

Opening videos

4 comments in this topic

[OSIDE]
Members
18 posts
4,666 battles

So I know that I can find some videos that you see in the log in page on youtube, but it seems to me not all of them can be found.

Is there an official link to the opening videos that play on the background of the log-in page?

Many thanks

[-CIV-]
Members
229 posts
2,354 battles
4 hours ago, Carbapenem_17 said:

So I know that I can find some videos that you see in the log in page on youtube, but it seems to me not all of them can be found.

Is there an official link to the opening videos that play on the background of the log-in page?

Many thanks

As far as I can tell, all the videos on Youtube are just screencaps recorded with tools like OBS studio.

If you want the videos yourself, I think you already have them. If you go to the World of Warships folder on your computer and look at the res>gui>video file, there's a bunch of .usm files. These should include the cutscenes that are played in the background of the login screen. (At least, I think...)

I'm not really sure how to open/convert USM files, but there are tutorials like this:

There's a lot of extra software involved, but hopefully it'll help you get to where you want. Best of luck!

• Cool 1