You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Problematic_

Dear WarGaming...

23 comments in this topic

[LODGE]
Members
28 posts
4,684 battles

Dear Wargaming,

After spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game, I would like to let you know that I am uninstalling.  

I am not saying that I am not coming back, but I will let you know my reasons.

First of all, aside from clan battles, there is almost no reason for team play.  Ranked battles does not allow it, and grouping up against your computer generated simulations is not fun.  It is SO BAD that most of the clans in this game use discord...a god-awful way of communicating that clans in world of tanks do-not-use for good reason, despite what anyone says.  The clan base is weak - and you haven't done enough in the way of clan-based competition or activities to warrant a large presence in this game.  The game is great, your ability to keep people playing it...is just horrible.  Don't get me wrong, you have a GREAT GAME, a great concept, but your inability to keep clans together and playing together is disgraceful.  It's like you have a good idea and good game but don't have the moxy to make it great.  

Secondly, clan wars is tier 10...THEREFORE...ranked should never, ever, ever, ever be tier 10.  You sucked the fun out of the game by doing this, it was a horrible decision.

So far as I know, wargaming has the rights to something called, "global map" - you guys could do this, it wouldn't be hard, make this game awesome for clans, but instead.....you are voluntarily sucking the fun out of this game.

Thanks anyway, I know i'm probably saying a lot of things others have said before, but you aren't doing a good job - you are doing a great job with development and the game itself, but there isn't any real reason for me to stay in the way of team play and clan's.

You are doing great on one hand, on the other hand - yeah i'm done.  I will walk away from my investment - thanks anyway.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 7

[NOBS]
Members
523 posts
5,870 battles
5 minutes ago, Problematic_ said:

Dear Wargaming,

After spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game, I would like to let you know that I am uninstalling.  

First of all, aside from clan battles, there is almost no reason for team play.  Ranked battles does not allow it, and grouping up against your computer generated simulations is not fun.  It is SO BAD that most of the clans in this game use discord...a god-awful way of communicating that clans in world of tanks do-not-use for good reason, despite what anyone says.  The clan base is weak - and you haven't done enough in the way of clan-based competition or activities to warrant a large presence in this game.  The game is great, your ability to keep people playing it...is just horrible.  Don't get me wrong, you have a GREAT GAME, a great concept, but your inability to keep clans together and playing together is disgraceful.  It's like you have a good idea and good game but don't have the moxy to make it great.  

Secondly, clan wars is tier 10...THEREFORE...ranked should never, ever, ever, ever be tier 10.  You sucked the fun out of the game by doing this, it was a horrible decision.

So far as I know, wargaming has the rights to something called, "global map" - you guys could do this, it wouldn't be hard, make this game awesome for clans, but instead.....you are voluntarily sucking the fun out of this game.

Thanks anyway, I know i'm probably saying a lot of things others have said before, but you aren't doing a good job - you are doing a great job with development and the game itself, but there isn't any real reason for me to stay in the way of team play and clan's.

You are doing great on one hand, on the other hand - yeah i'm done.  I will walk away from my investment - thanks anyway.

You think you are the only one to spend money? Really? Are you that stupid? Do you think it's my only job to spot while you farm XP? And I'm sure WG will miss you and your money, but that just an idol threat, because you won't quit and let the rest of us play and enjoy, you will come back, continue to be toxic, continue to think you are entitled to special treatment. No one cares, especially me, but thank for the post. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,443 posts
11,712 battles
54 minutes ago, Problematic_ said:

Dear Wargaming,

7.10 has new ranked battles with 2 man divisions... 

And it is tier 5....

Kinda sucks the wind from your sails....

BTW,  I've spent thousands and still having fun...

Not uninstalling....

• Cool 1

[LODGE]
Members
28 posts
4,684 battles
46 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

You think you are the only one to spend money? Really? Are you that stupid? Do you think it's my only job to spot while you farm XP? And I'm sure WG will miss you and your money, but that just an idol threat, because you won't quit and let the rest of us play and enjoy, you will come back, continue to be toxic, continue to think you are entitled to special treatment. No one cares, especially me, but thank for the post. 

Um, ok you went in a weird direction.  I am simply letting wargaming that it’s not doing a good job encouraging team play, also, aside from that....I have no idea why you are ranting?  You know what?  You’re right.  Thank you for showing me the way.  Good luck.

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
43 posts
1,462 battles

I actually think the new clan base is a big upgrade over the initial one.  At least WG tries to keep working on things.  OP, you make it sound like things will remain completely static, which hasn't been the case in this game...

Edited by Get_Kraken

[VW]
Members
1,932 posts
12,495 battles
2 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

Dear Wargaming,

See you later.

[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,028 battles
2 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

Dear Wargaming,

Hi

You have some good points that I agree with however WG is not going to listen least not to the NA region maybe if you were on the RU server you might have a hope.

Don't uninstall just find another game for a while, I just recently put out a idea in post about a grand campaign mode I don't hold high hopes that something along the lines of my post will be implemented and if it does the way WG take there time doing things ( Year Of The CV Rework ) something like that will probable take them 10 years to produce.

Like I said go find another game then come back in 6 months miracles do happen just slowly around here.

regards   

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
2 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

7.10 has new ranked battles with 2 man divisions... 

And it is tier 5....

Kinda sucks the wind from your sails....

BTW,  I've spent thousands and still having fun...

Not uninstalling....

Thought it would be Tier 6 as well?

[O_O]
Members
4,401 posts
9,529 battles
7 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

This much is true, and should have been obvious to WG.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles
4 hours ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Oh boy another entitlement thread.

Carry on nothing to see here.

Although I don't actually agree with most of what the OP says, it is hardly a "entitlement" thread. Sounds more like an angry customer. I have to admit, tier 10 is kinda boring and so much of the game is gravitating towards that tier and it is getting old.... 

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,374 battles

you could try to become an investor of WG,with all that money spent.

[WORX]
Members
1,822 posts
12,861 battles
8 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

I will walk away from my investment - thanks anyway.

^^^ Am not pointing out the obvious but, if you think putting in dollars to a game was some form of investing. Maybe you're just trying to feel better about yourself from spending your cash on a fun game/activity like Universal Studios ? IF that is the case dont feel bad, the cash is gone given away willingly. The definition of time wasted is when nothing constructive ever materializes for your future endeavors. I think by quitting you put more of you're time to good use instead of thinking you'd get a ROI.

9 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

^ Only this point deserves my up vote. I understand WOWS at times is acting like a controlling girlfriend in the Player community/developer relationship, sometimes we ask if we scream louder or stronger will they hear us or their numbers. I hold hope, I play for fun and fun there is.

Wishing you well. Take care.

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Nothing wrong with Discord once you figure it out.  If that is one of the reasons you are leaving, that’s quite a tantrum :cap_wander:

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,456 battles
9 hours ago, Capt_h2o said:

And I'm sure WG will miss you and your money, but that just an idol threat, because you won't quit and let the rest of us play and enjoy, you will come back, continue to be toxic, continue to think you are entitled to special treatment.

Oh man. WG is adding singing now? Ugh, y'all don't want to hear that. Trust me. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
220 posts
7,619 battles
9 hours ago, Capt_h2o said:

idle*

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,207 battles
10 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

A good way to start off a rant about legitimate concerns is NOT to bring your total spending into it. It really does lead people to think you believe you are owed something, perhaps something more than all those people who are free to play because they must be (rather than because they can be).

Whatever gripes I have about this game, I will NEVER bring the amount of money I've spent on it as a reason I should be listened to. Even the FTP crowd (of which I am no longer a die-hard member) are customers, whether happy or unhappy, because they way they talk about the game is going to influence whether others play it or not.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 2

[KWRCN]
Beta Testers
110 posts
5,704 battles

While I don't agree with much of what you said, on the tier 10 ranked battles, you are exactly right. 

[SYN]
Members
4,543 posts
11,437 battles
10 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

You are doing great on one hand, on the other hand - yeah i'm done.  I will walk away from my investment - thanks anyway

Why do some like to say they're "investing" when making purchases on an online game?  :Smile_teethhappy:

You don't become a shareholder by whipping out the plastic to buy doubloons.  You're not getting any financial return when buying loot crates.

You are merely paying for the legal right to use someone else's product, under their terms.  Nothing more.  You aren't "investing" in anything.

EDIT:  Navalpride33 actually does a better job of explaining this in post #14.

Edited by Kuckoo

[SF-3]
Members
1,507 posts
8,101 battles

hey man, sorry you're having a bad time. I would suggest taking a break as well, come back when you feel ready.

• Cool 1

[AK-49]
[AK-49]
Members
149 posts
2,117 battles

You’re just never going to get a dozen strangers from around the world to randomly operate as a unified team in an MMO, particularly in a random play mode in a combat game like this.

First a post on a player who wants to in-game execute what he designateds as bad players and now some one, after spending what could be thousands of dollars, wants the game maker to do something more about encouraging team play.

Bottom line for me, it’s just a game. Some players are really good at it and some are really bad. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. Nothing consequential either way other than having fun in the process. When I no longer have fun playing I’ll do something else. 

1 hour ago, Kevs02Accord said:

hey man, sorry you're having a bad time. I would suggest taking a break as well, come back when you feel ready.

THIS, more than anything else!

Edited by Aurora_7

Community Department
2,100 posts
520 battles
12 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

Dear Wargaming,

It's normal to get tired of any activity from time to time, even from hobby or free time. No one will blame you for this.
We're closely following the comments that players leave here and always try to take into account the most constructive and popular. 
For the next period will have many improvements and changes. So you're welcome back any time. 
I lock the topic. Thanks for your feedback and the time you were here.