Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Premium Ship X3 Missions DEADLINE : GONE ?

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

If so this would be great

 

I had some personal missions, when I bought some premiums that originally showed 1/10/2018 Expiry

Does anyone know if WG removed the expiration ? If so that would be great, but I hope they don't disappear tomorrow and its just a Display bug ? :(

Like Massachusets X3 01/10/2018  .. etc 

Thx all

Take care

JMG

 

Edited by SerahKhan
typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,240
[PVE]
Members
9,733 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, SerahKhan said:

If so this would be great

 

I had some personal missions, when I bought some premiums that originally showed 1/10/2018 Expiry

Does anyone know if WG removed the expiration ? If so that would be great, but I hope they don't disappear tomorrow and its just a Display bug ? :(

Like Massachusets X3 01/10/2018  .. etc 

Thx all

Take care

JMG

 

I think that it changed on patch 7.9.1, but may have changed on 7.9. I'll find out tomorrow as I have a few left on the T-61.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
250
[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,822 battles

I saw that too,  I had x3 personal missions for Haida, Massachusetts, and Boise that had an original end date of 1 October.    But after the 7.9 patch the expiration dates no longer showed.

so I am also interested if there is no longer an end date for these missions or will they end on 1 October as originally specified.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
319
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles
55 minutes ago, SerahKhan said:

If so this would be great

 

I had some personal missions, when I bought some premiums that originally showed 1/10/2018 Expiry

Does anyone know if WG removed the expiration ? If so that would be great, but I hope they don't disappear tomorrow and its just a Display bug ? :(

Like Massachusets X3 01/10/2018  .. etc 

Thx all

Take care

JMG

 

I know they have to have an expiration date for all missions (be it technical, legal, or whatever reason). October 1st could have very well been a mock deadline, meant to just make sure the mission was there. My twitch prime texas camo mission expired last May.

 

We know legendary mods are here to stay, but they are set to expire December 31st. 

 

So yes, they probably pushed it back

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,999
[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles

Now if only the limit on the number of missions "suffered" the same phenomenon. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
250
[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,822 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

My T-61 mission is still here.

a1ItGEb.jpg

So are the daily mission chains part 1 and 2 still earnable in scenarios. (Whisper...whisper) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,240
[PVE]
Members
9,733 posts
7,466 battles
14 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

So are the daily mission chains part 1 and 2 still earnable in scenarios. (Whisper...whisper) lol

Forgot to check. I'm not home, so it will take a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
641
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
1,332 battles
17 hours ago, wtfovr said:

I saw that too,  I had x3 personal missions for Haida, Massachusetts, and Boise that had an original end date of 1 October.    But after the 7.9 patch the expiration dates no longer showed.

so I am also interested if there is no longer an end date for these missions or will they end on 1 October as originally specified.

I had some for Boise.  They're still there, with no expiration, but there's a quantity counter on them now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
104
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,962 battles

I have a ticket on this, I sent in a ticket last week about this and Wargaming's reply was "Sir, those missions don't have "timer" - you can complete it repeatedly 25 times."

So today, three of those missions were just gone even they were not finished yet and I sent a ticket asking to have them reinstated based on their previous statement. Not holding my breath though, but I wonder what the reply will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,240
[PVE]
Members
9,733 posts
7,466 battles
1 hour ago, wtfovr said:

So are the daily mission chains part 1 and 2 still earnable in scenarios. (Whisper...whisper) lol

gNsEGhj.jpg

Yep, Scenarios count.

 

30 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

I have a ticket on this, I sent in a ticket last week about this and Wargaming's reply was "Sir, those missions don't have "timer" - you can complete it repeatedly 25 times."

So today, three of those missions were just gone even they were not finished yet and I sent a ticket asking to have them reinstated based on their previous statement. Not holding my breath though, but I wonder what the reply will be.

hdMmycL.jpg

Mine doesn't have any counters. Now, could have got a 25 missions +200% XP reward as I did and that had a counter from the start. It would be like this T-61 mission.

a1ItGEb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
641
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
1,332 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

hdMmycL.jpg

Mine doesn't have any counters. Now, could have got a 25 missions +200% XP reward as I did and that had a counter from the start. It would be like this T-61 mission.

 

I still have the 12.31 one as above.  My 200% XP Boise one (I'm not at home atm) had an expire, I'm pretty sure.   Now it's got a counter on it.  Is it possible I remembered wrong?  Yes.  But I think that's what happened.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,240
[PVE]
Members
9,733 posts
7,466 battles
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I still have the 12.31 one as above.  My 200% XP Boise one (I'm not at home atm) had an expire, I'm pretty sure.   Now it's got a counter on it.  Is it possible I remembered wrong?  Yes.  But I think that's what happened.

 

Yes, my Boise +200% XP mission had a expiration date and a counter. The Cossack and T-61 missions had both as well. On either patch 7.9 or 7.9.1 the expiration date was removed, but the counter stayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
104
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,962 battles
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, my Boise +200% XP mission had a expiration date and a counter. The Cossack and T-61 missions had both as well. On either patch 7.9 or 7.9.1 the expiration date was removed, but the counter stayed.

Expiration date was removed, but three of mine still timed out today. Which is why I have the ticket in, as they told me last week that these missions should not time out (like before).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
104
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,962 battles

Just got my reply back from support and as I suspected the previous statement from them was not correct and in fact the old time-out by date is still in effect except this time the only place you are notified about it is when you buy something and then you have to keep track of that yourself. Before it used to be like this:

yyIxFYE.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[NGA]
Members
1,290 posts
7,816 battles

The deadline is still there. I lost about 10 boosted games for my Haida.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
147
Members
707 posts

I noticed today my Haida & Boise ones which still had not been completed 25 times have disappeared, even though just a few days before they had no expiration date shown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles

Crap I still had a bunch of Haida and Boise ones left. Guess from now on I need to grind that ship and only that ship till I get the 25 battles in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
104
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,962 battles

Last reply to my ticket, they have compiled the information and sent it onward to the Devs as this might be a display-bug/"feature" and that it should continue to show the end date like it used to prior to 0.7.9.x. Keeping my fingers crossed on that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
853 posts
4,827 battles

I think the deadline on premiums is stupid. I buy them many times because I plan to play that line and normally only play a premium when I have worked my way up the tech tree to it. However WG wants to force people to play it before a person is ready for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×