Sign in to follow this  
Baniun

Special Event End Warnings

6 comments in this topic

[XSSX]
Members
1 post

I would like to point out a very upsetting issue I've noticed over the last few Special events. There isn't any warning in the arsenal that the event is ending or any grace period to spend the Special tokens. That SUCKS!! I play when I can and not knowing that all of my rewards are disappearing I've lost a lot of opportunities to spend my stuff. Please help a guy out. A simple banner warning in the arsenal on the last few days would be nice. Thank You.u.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,405 posts
9,562 battles

They now have warnings on the Sovereigns and Guenies (spell??) .  Yes, they learned lessons through all the salt...  and avalanche of service tickets.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
495 posts
3,653 battles
25 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Welcome to fourms, reading the patch notes eliminates this from happening.

Patch notes, portal news, Dasha videos, forum posts.  Even if WG emailed every player the British Arc rules and forced them to pop up every time u log in someone would still say they didn't know when the event ended.

Supertester
181 posts
5,134 battles

I thought it did say when events are ending in game. :cap_yes:

Its under "events" where the combat missions are isnt it?

[DD214]
Members
757 posts

They did give notice, but seems the rules are changing and the sovereigns are not being given out after the next patch This is the first time I am feeling cheated by WG if that is true. Busting a grind to get rewards and then have them cancelled during the event sucks. Hope that the change was a typo or they reconsider. Esp after screwing up the first round hall of fame and shorting me 3 containers--until and unless they fix the glitch. 

Sign in to follow this