You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Two ranked flags?

4 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles

So I've managed to get two ranked flags on my ship. I'm not sure if the effect is doubled (I have 50% for permacamo on DM, 10% for this flag, got -75% service from my last battle). Anyone else see this? I could probably recreate it with enough doinking about, I was just switching flags in and out and ended up with 2 of the same equipped. They are the only ones that confer a bonus so I didn't mess with it. Anyone else see this? Relevant post I've missed regarding it? Am I unwittingly exploiting a bug?

image.png.574728ab4f10d3344bf6531bd9ca7214.png

Edited by Shenennigans

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,455 posts
11,772 battles

Has to be a bug.

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
On 01.10.2018 at 5:10 AM, Shenennigans said:

So I've managed to get two ranked flags on my ship. I'm not sure if the effect is doubled (I have 50% for permacamo on DM, 10% for this flag, got -75% service from my last battle). Anyone else see this? I could probably recreate it with enough doinking about, I was just switching flags in and out and ended up with 2 of the same equipped. They are the only ones that confer a bonus so I didn't mess with it. Anyone else see this? Relevant post I've missed regarding it? Am I unwittingly exploiting a bug?

Spoiler

image.png.574728ab4f10d3344bf6531bd9ca7214.png

I haven't seen anything similar. Do you have any mods installed? 
Looks like a bug. Did you try to repeat it? Plus can you share your afterbattle stats with bonuses opened?
If you succeed in repeating, please create a ticket with some notes and screenshots. We'll investigate the reason.