You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

campaigns

8 comments in this topic

Members
74 posts
2,177 battles

so I finished the first campaign and I noticed that the rest of the campaigns are for tier 8,9,10 are there going to any other campaigns for the mud level players???

Members
474 posts
8,523 battles

I am not sure.  I think they have it as an incentive for higher level play.  They don't go away so there is no time limit to get them completed.

[SALVO]
Members
17,034 posts
17,659 battles
8 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

so I finished the first campaign and I noticed that the rest of the campaigns are for tier 8,9,10 are there going to any other campaigns for the mud level players???

Maybe, perhaps.  One of the first campaigns had a much wider tier spread.  That said, IIRC, it also didn't have a 15 point legendary Fleet Commander as the final reward, which has been the case with the Yamamoto and Halsey campaigns.

Side note: I like how the RN campaign is structured more than the normal campaigns.  I don't like those limits on the number of tasks that can be active at any given moment.

Members
74 posts
2,177 battles

well I have 3 tier 8 ships but do to the fact I get put with tier 10 ships there is no since in playing them A big waist of time and as I said finished the lower level campaign.

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
26 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

well I have 3 tier 8 ships but do to the fact I get put with tier 10 ships there is no since in playing them A big waist of time and as I said finished the lower level campaign.

The Halsey campaign you can complete in Co-op by just repeating the first two tasks. The Yamamoto Campaign has a credit task and an XP task each level, so you can complete that by yoloing in PvP if you wanted and still finish it eventually. Of course playing well in PvP will complete either campaign.

[LOU1]
Members
3,018 posts
8,124 battles
48 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

You get an XP bonus for damaging ships of higher tier.  Also, you can do the Halsey Campaign in Co-op, repeating the first two tasks in each section (will take a while).

Members
74 posts
2,177 battles

ok so u are telling me i have to play the co-op because wg will not fix it so I can use my tier 8's in random because they put the tier 8's with tier 10's to do the campaign's aaaaa NO. so i guess my question is to wg u going to make a new campaign for mid level players???.

[WOLFC]
Members
178 posts
5,475 battles
5 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

ok so u are telling me i have to play the co-op because wg will not fix it so I can use my tier 8's in random because they put the tier 8's with tier 10's to do the campaign's aaaaa NO. so i guess my question is to wg u going to make a new campaign for mid level players???.

You implied you didn't want to play your Tier 8's in PvP due to Tier 10 match making.  Folks were just telling you that you could also do it in PvE (i.e. as Kizarvexis said, the Halsey campaign).  Either Random or CoOp.  Just play your 3 Tier 10's in CoOp once a day and you'll soon complete the campaign.