Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Desensitized_Wan

Team Killing and Why it's needed

91 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
18 posts
4,092 battles

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 9
  • Bad 42
  • Angry 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,557
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,877 posts
5,259 battles
1 minute ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

See ya.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
787
[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles
1 minute ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

in all seriousness I would love a Hunger games mode, last man standing could be awesome.

 

get the Lord of War flag for winning. for those that played Warcraft in MoP

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles

I didn't say I would leave the  game there Mr. Thinkshestoughwithapoorflamejob. I said I would never again financially support the company who allows this nonsense. But it's good to know you're one of those people who only cares about himself, and has also proven the correlation between that behavior and illiteracy.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
859
[SBS]
Members
2,491 posts
2,253 battles

I've got news for you, the game is probably better off with you taking your money and leaving (or banning you), than you paying and making a toxic environment for everyone.  I hope you learn to cool down and except accept the game as it is because the poor players aren't going anywhere.  

Edited by Slimeball91
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
181 posts
1,591 battles
11 minutes ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

uoVyUPH.gif

thank you 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HINON]
Members
2,273 posts
6,377 battles
12 minutes ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

that last word explains this entire post from the OP, dw he will be fine in a week

  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,234
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,423 posts
9,614 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

What Subscription?

Maybe he had two windows open and posted in the wrong forum.

If so, we accept your apology.

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
3 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I've got news for you, the game is probably better off with you taking your money and leaving (or banning you), than you paying and making a toxic environment for everyone.  I hope you learn to cool down and except the game as it is because the poor players aren't going anywhere.  

And I've got news for you, promoting a team supporting, team playing environment is the exact opposite of a "toxic environment".

Unfortunately, you sound like the type of person who is afraid to be held responsible for your actions, which tells us all we need to know about how you play and your attitude towards supporting your team.

  • Boring 2
  • Bad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
368
[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,438 battles

So what decides if a player is or is not "supporting the team?"  It would seem that using a subjective opinion would be a terrible way to decide whether you can tk someone.  OP I'm sure you think this is a great idea, but what happens when someone else decides you're an unsupportive potato?  Do we then get a thread complaining that allowing Tking is unfair?

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,244
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,727 posts
9,120 battles
55 minutes ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

I have reached my limit with terrible players in this game. Of the multitudes of games out there which allow individual playing, why do people who refuse to play as a team play this game??

Here is the bottom line;

I am a paying subscriber. If WOW does not bring back the ability to TK players who will not support their team, I will never again renew my subscription. Period. If I'm going to be forced to take the offensive abusiveness of selfish and ignorant players, then it is not something I am willing to financially support.


Period.

 

You want the ability to TK any player that is playing in a way you don't like with no repercussions.

animals-goldfish-gold_fish-fish-fish_bow

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
2 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

that last word explains this entire post from the OP, dw he will be fine in a week

So a misogynistic and quite homophobic remark is perfectly normal in your life? Hmmm.. Tells us a little about you.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 9
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,083
[HINON]
Supertester
19,287 posts
12,830 battles

And you get to decide who is a terrible player, because ....

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
1 minute ago, Amenhir said:

So what decides if a player is or is not "supporting the team?"  It would seem that using a subjective opinion would be a terrible way to decide whether you can tk someone.  OP I'm sure you think this is a great idea, but what happens when someone else decides you're an unsupportive potato?  Do we then get a thread complaining that allowing Tking is unfair?

No, then we get a thread about why TKing has improved the game by proving teachable moments. Try to keep up.

  • Bad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
Just now, Lert said:

And you get to decide who is a terrible player, because ....

For the same reason irl you get to decide who is a terrible player on your football team. I mean, if anyone who plays video games ever left the house and played team sports of course.

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HINON]
Members
2,273 posts
6,377 battles
Just now, Desensitized_Wan said:

So a misogynistic and quite homophobic remark is perfectly normal in your life? Hmmm.. Tells us a little about you.

funny thing is, my partner saw your post and she made that joke to me.... so maybe lighten up and enjoy some jokes

Period.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,449 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Maybe he had two windows open and posted in the wrong forum.

If so, we accept your apology.

perhaps

based on first post, seems to be talking about World of Warcraft, not World of Warships

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
859
[SBS]
Members
2,491 posts
2,253 battles
Just now, Desensitized_Wan said:

And I've got news for you, promoting a team supporting, team playing environment is the exact opposite of a "toxic environment".

Unfortunately, you sound like the type of person who is afraid to be held responsible for your actions, which tells us all we need to know about how you play and your attitude towards supporting your team.

No, TK'ing isn't team play.  And its you that doesn't want to be held accountable.  You want to blame everyone else, and be able to act like a child when things don't go your way. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
368
[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,438 battles
Just now, Desensitized_Wan said:

No, then we get a thread about why TKing has improved the game by proving teachable moments. Try to keep up.

 

Just now, Desensitized_Wan said:

For the same reason irl you get to decide who is a terrible player on your football team. I mean, if anyone who plays video games ever left the house and played team sports of course.

But you don't get to kill them.  12 posts and you've wasted 6 of them on this.  I think you should go meditate or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
Just now, Slimeball91 said:

No, TK'ing isn't team play.  And its you that doesn't want to be held accountable.  You want to blame everyone else, and be able to act like a child when things don't go your way. 

Nice try to spin it the way you want it to go, because you are afraid to be held responsible for your actions.

Does your mommy typical fall for your reverse psychology infantile behavior?

  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,083
[HINON]
Supertester
19,287 posts
12,830 battles
1 minute ago, Desensitized_Wan said:

For the same reason irl you get to decide who is a terrible player on your football team. I mean, if anyone who plays video games ever left the house and played team sports of course.

Faulty analogy. Sports teams are predetermined with selected and approved players who had a tryout and who's skills and play style are established. World of Warships teams are not.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
18 posts
4,092 battles
2 minutes ago, Bear_82 said:

perhaps

based on first post, seems to be talking about World of Warcraft, not World of Warships

Thanks for not financially supporting the game then. If you don't know what premium is, perhaps you should spend less time playing video games and more time moving out of your mommy's basement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×