Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

First 19 Point Captain

18 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
218 posts
1,229 battles

Only took 450 games to make my first 19-P Captain, 144 of those in the Graf Spree.

19P Captain Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.49.09 PM.jpeg

• Cool 3

Members
2,594 posts
12,485 battles
Just now, Markk9 said:

Only took 450 games to make my first 19-P Captain, 144 of those in the Graf Spree.

Congrats!!! the game really starts to change once you start accumulating Elite captains XP. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,186 posts
11,702 battles

Congrats, once you get your first one, it starts getting easy to make more.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Members
121 posts
5,110 battles

Awesome... I am at 4000 games & almost have my first. 

[INTEL]
Members
6,664 posts
25,785 battles

Awesome!. Congrats!

It gets easier from there, especially if you have premiums to put him in so he keeps giving to the pool.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,253 posts
1,860 battles

Congratulations! Makes your ships more comfortable to play, and now earns Elite EXP to help speed your other commanders leveling/retraining for new ships.

Unless you just play German ships I would advise making your next planned 19 point captain from a different nation, that way you can take advantage of the premium ships you have for that nation and build Elite EXP even faster.  Particularly if you have a Tier IX premium you can generate elite EXP very fast.

[FART]
Members
100 posts
4,746 battles

Congrats -- that's crazy fast. I just got my first yesterday after over 3,400 battles.

[13CLM]
Members
218 posts
1,229 battles
14 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

So fast! How?

Congratulations. I took MUCH longer.

I used premium time and signals from the first day, lots of time in premium ships, and took this captain up the German cruiser line to T9.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,288 battles
1 hour ago, Markk9 said:

I used premium time and signals from the first day, lots of time in premium ships, and took this captain up the German cruiser line to T9.

I cannot accuse you of Pay To Win (or Advance) because most of my 19 pointer's finest work was done in the Warspite and Gallant as well as the Edinburgh, but I did not buy flags and have never bought Premium time. I can't remember if this one has come all the way up from Black Swan; I know at least two of my 10 pointers were started partway through to replace him as he advanced.

The next British captain of mine to go straight up through the line will be the Azur Lane 6-pointer I won a while back. She starts off in Medea and goes the whole way up, with my Edinburgh captain and time in the Gallant paying for her retraining on a tier-by-tier basis. I don't have to do the Acasta grind because I already have the Icarus, but unless things change in the next two weeks, I will still have to grind out the difference between the Icarus B hull and the unlocking cost of the Jervis, and likewise for the Wakeful/Acasta pair.

[WOLF2]
Members
163 posts
10,968 battles
3 hours ago, Markk9 said:

Adelbert Wentzel!!!!!   That guy owes me money!!!!!  Lol.

Congrats on your first 19 pointer.  Keep on grinding and soon it becomes exponentially easier to get more of them.  I’m currently at 15.  Only takes a few games to generate 100k commander xp now.

well...I tried to cut and paste the commander pic, but failed....what I get for trying to do it on a phone I guess......

Edited by RumpledSteelskins
Pic didn’t work

[_EASY]
Members
33 posts
4,011 battles

Congrats.

Just got my 3rd. Now I have an American, German and Japanese.  Picked up the Bert Dunkirk hope to have him to by 19 playing the RN series.  After that need to work on a Russian.

Once you have more than one the Elite EXP just starts rolling in.

Have fun playing your new 19pt commander...

Edited by MWSVette1

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,419 battles
5 hours ago, Markk9 said:

• Captain Ghostdog, first mate Skip, Ensign and Chief Butkuss salute you Captain Markk9 on achieving a 19 points captain. Graf Spee is a fine ship . My crew of dogs and myself have taken her out also. Tonight when we go into battle we will howl and bark a salute to you and your crew. Hope your'e on my side tonight Captain. Good luck.
    • Ghost Dog Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...th?id=OIP.0iOc8kRu5LbK9BUOYGozCgHaE8&pidth?id=OIP.vfVDqCfN38ttWb0JtZJ6TAHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.dPwdINquYI-x--abI0_tpgHaFj&pid
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

Congratulations and good work. I'm right there behind you. 17 points, more than halfway to 18. And I've got it dialed in where it's pretty easy to get 10,000 Commander XP per game. So I could be there in 40 or 50 games. I can't wait. :cap_rambo:

Thanks for the inspiration. Your laser sharp focus on one commander in such a short time is quite amazing.

Sign in to follow this