You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

Burn Out

12 comments in this topic

[WJDC]
Members
1,238 posts
7,568 battles

Push Push Push... and WoWS has been doing that... so much marketing coming out of the fire hose. So  many challenges to keep up with. So many hours chasing carrots...

I'm Burnt... good Job WG.. maybe it is just me, but yeah... burnt out... too much chasing of the rabbits... too many campaigns coming too quickly... so I am taking a break.

WoWS folks... consider the long term effect of the "big push" you've been on...   cheers

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,757 posts
4,573 battles

Try WoWP.

Getting $100 worth of premium planes probably not worth the burnout...

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,177 posts
11,693 battles

You have to pick which carrots you chase.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
1,332 battles
32 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

try Warcraft, I rage deleted that game 19 times over twelve years. 

That's why after mid-Cata I stopped playing that as my sole game.  I play 3-4 games on a regular basis, and dabble in other stuff when I want more variety.

Edited by mavfin87

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

I burn out pretty easily on this game, which is why I have so few games played over the years. I come back to grind an interesting mission (especially for a free ship) every once in a while, but then it's off to play something else for a few months or more. There's something about WG games that does that to me, as I spent about six months playing WoWPs before burning out and coming back to Warships.

I've stuck around for the last few events (Sharks vs Eagles, American cruisers and now Brit DD's) because the rewards have been pretty decent and honestly, not too hard to earn, but I'm really feeling it now. It's going to take a lot to stick it out and earn the Cossack.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
1,332 battles
43 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

Push Push Push... and WoWS has been doing that... so much marketing coming out of the fire hose. So  many challenges to keep up with. So many hours chasing carrots...

I'm Burnt... good Job WG.. maybe it is just me, but yeah... burnt out... too much chasing of the rabbits... too many campaigns coming too quickly... so I am taking a break.

WoWS folks... consider the long term effect of the "big push" you've been on...   cheers

Have a good break, play some other stuff for variety, and at some point you'll feel the urge for WoWS again.  Nothing wrong with taking a break.

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

I play warships, siege, overwatch, dcs, and some racing sims (and i used to play a certain other game that shall not be named here), and I rotate. I usually play one game heavily for a week, it gets a little boring, and so I go to the next one. Works for me, ive been playing all the above games for a couple months using this rotation thing and i dont get burnt out easily. Usually instead of getting mad and sick of a game I just decide "that's enough of that for now"

[HINON]
Supertester
19,222 posts
12,740 battles

Getting tired of a thing and taking breaks is human nature.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,631 posts
9,027 battles

Play co-op, even when grinding there is no pressure.

• Cool 1