Warchild_4H

win/lose mode

4 comments in this topic

[DMH]
[DMH]
Members
5 posts
6,981 battles

During this season of ranked battles I've noticed something new. That's that people are announcing team win percentage chance. This is going to be a big problem if not nipped in the bud. For example, if a player is on a team and sees his team only has a 38% chance of winning then that player is going to play very selfish and just try to keep his star rather than try to help the team to overcome the odds. I can't say for sure that it's affecting this season. But I have seen a lot more selfish play this season. And I believe this mode is this cause. Again, I could be wrong. I know this type of mod cause all sorts of problems in WoT and had been banned. I hope the devs jump on this before it causes to many problems. I can see ranked play dropping in popularity if something isn't done. I most likely will get a lot of trolling and bashing over this post but its just my opinion and if you can't deal with it then I'm sorry.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,102 posts

Aren't they already playing that way? For ranked to get less popular than it has been this season, it would have to give you small pox.

• Cool 1

[DMH]
[DMH]
Members
5 posts
6,981 battles

lol, you would think so but I think this could put a big dent in it. think about all the complaining about the people who just try to keep there star then you add this to it where they think they will right from the start and that, in there mind, will give them the all the reason they need to just try to keep the star. And if you take that star out of the equation then you'll have a lot of people who will suicide just to get to the next match because if they just afk then they get the pink name.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,129 posts
6,772 battles

Don't believe the statistics... I've seen a lot of matches that XvM predicts as a solid victory for one team turn into a terrible loss.