You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HMCS_Devilfish

game crash pinky needs help

7 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles

since last update I can only play about 1 minute of play and then computer turns off have to restart computer and then back to game this time it only lasts a few seconds and then computer crashes , runs just fine when not playing Wows..anyone one else have this ....it almost seems the game is making the computer run  to hot and it shuts down..and of course Im now up 30 or 40 games to depink and limited play cause im such a bad boy ..this really sucks

[-CIV-]
Members
249 posts
2,401 battles

Yikes - that sounds really bad. Have you already tried re-installing the game? I've had a bad install before which caused the game to crash on launch.

[PVE]
Members
198 posts
5,316 battles
27 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

since last update I can only play about 1 minute of play and then computer turns off have to restart computer and then back to game this time it only lasts a few seconds and then computer crashes , runs just fine when not playing Wows..anyone one else have this ....it almost seems the game is making the computer run  to hot and it shuts down..and of course Im now up 30 or 40 games to depink and limited play cause im such a bad boy ..this really sucks

sounds like a possible hardware problem, perhaps bad fan(s), graphics card, or power supply is failing. 

[RST]
[RST]
Members
173 posts
14,998 battles
8 minutes ago, evanr1940 said:

sounds like a possible hardware problem, perhaps bad fan(s), graphics card, or power supply is failing. 

Yeah. It may just be a bit coincidental that this happen just after the update. Could be a hardware/Driver update that was just installed too. 

Members
137 posts
7,763 battles

Have you checked your system logs? Something severe enough to crash the system should show up there, in some form.

The game seems to be getting bigger and more demanding. It could be that this last update is working areas of your system that wasn't a problem, before.

Hope you find a solution soonest.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles

Found the issue, I had unplugged the computer a few days ago to rearrange a wire and upon reconnecting had accidentally switched the wires from the stand alone storage device to the computer ,there both the same plugs but one is5.2 volt the other 8 I suppose the game uses a lot of resources ...switched the plugs back all is good .. back in the game

Dummy me signing off

• Cool 3