You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Combat Missions

5 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts
7,150 battles

I"ve never understood; at the end of a game you see all the combat missions you got credit for, but you can't mouse over the crates to see what the reward is. And, if you go into the combat missions on the left of the screen, they often don't list list missions. I've searched everywhere to find them to see what the reward is - searched Events/Challenges/Combat missions/Personal assigments - nothing. Missons like "Universal fighter" "Ships Coffer" or "Steel Hail". Does anyone know where to find this or ID the prize?

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,548 battles

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but...

When you finish a game (or several games without returning to port), on the left side of the port screen you will see a shaded container.  If you click on it, you will see the rewards you earned from achievements or challenges since your last port visit.

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
11 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

I"ve never understood; at the end of a game you see all the combat missions you got credit for, but you can't mouse over the crates to see what the reward is. And, if you go into the combat missions on the left of the screen, they often don't list list missions. I've searched everywhere to find them to see what the reward is - searched Events/Challenges/Combat missions/Personal assigments - nothing. Missons like "Universal fighter" "Ships Coffer" or "Steel Hail". Does anyone know where to find this or ID the prize?

Universal Fighter, Ships Coffer and Steel Hail are RN event Missions. Click the Royal Navy banner in the upper left of your port to see those. There are Missions to complete each Directive and 4 Directives for each Stage (week). To see more, check out this thread. 

[AK]
Alpha Tester
225 posts
8,461 battles

Remember that in doing "Pursuing Combat Objectives" missions this weeks mission is T3 so does not count.

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
26 minutes ago, Azanthriel said:

Remember that in doing "Pursuing Combat Objectives" missions this weeks mission is T3 so does not count.

The T3 Op Saving Transylvania does not count for DIrectives I & II of the Collect 7 Stars Mission. It does count for the Directive III & IV Collect 7 Stars Mission. The T3 OP does not count for any of the other Missions. The Sunray in the Darkness Hard mode, that you have to division to get to, works on all but the Cossack Missions.