Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fletcher7_1944

They're out there tonight...

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

429
[WOLF9]
Members
3,241 posts

 Fair warning:  The teamkilling dolts are out tonight.

  Just had some goober whine at me in chat for playing my DD as a DD.   Then deliberately shot me several times, cuz he was MAAAAAD.     He even came out and told us he was shooting at me because I didn't do what he wanted.   (tier 7 Minsk in a tier 9 match- yeah, I'm going to be cautious and not just charge the first thing I see...)  

 He was either already pink, or he became pink for shooting me (I didn't die, but he hit me 3 times).  In either case he continued shooting me regardless.

We were on Islands of Ice, East cap.  I pushed into the cap in an attempt to spot as many as I could, before ducking into that spot by the big island (between those 2 lil ones) to cap.   Red Alsace and some T7 DD also charge in.   I had the DD south of me, (I was waiting for him, but Mr TK killed him)  and Alsace North- and Alsace decided to charge me.  I did what any respectable DD captain would do- waited until he was within torpedo range, then broke cover and fed him all 8!!

I got a compliment in chat for that.   Then Mr TK opened up on me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[NASTY]
[NASTY]
Members
140 posts
11,155 battles

Well hope he did enough damage to get him or herself relegated to being orange and not able to play Randoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
781
[NG-NL]
Members
5,015 posts
8,240 battles

Not to mention 12-years that get offended when you point out they're playing poorly.

WG would do us a favor banning their accounts to co-op only, arguably.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles
39 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

 Fair warning:  The teamkilling dolts are out tonight.

  Just had some goober whine at me in chat for playing my DD as a DD.   Then deliberately shot me several times, cuz he was MAAAAAD.     He even came out and told us he was shooting at me because I didn't do what he wanted.   (tier 7 Minsk in a tier 9 match- yeah, I'm going to be cautious and not just charge the first thing I see...)  

 He was either already pink, or he became pink for shooting me (I didn't die, but he hit me 3 times).  In either case he continued shooting me regardless.

We were on Islands of Ice, East cap.  I pushed into the cap in an attempt to spot as many as I could, before ducking into that spot by the big island (between those 2 lil ones) to cap.   Red Alsace and some T7 DD also charge in.   I had the DD south of me, (I was waiting for him, but Mr TK killed him)  and Alsace North- and Alsace decided to charge me.  I did what any respectable DD captain would do- waited until he was within torpedo range, then broke cover and fed him all 8!!

I got a compliment in chat for that.   Then Mr TK opened up on me...

Watched it happen in the game after my demise in Jervis. A jerk remains a jerk...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
39 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Not to mention 12-years that get offended when you point out they're playing poorly.

WG would do us a favor banning their accounts to co-op only, arguably.

If you think the 12 year old's are the ones that get offended....it's the 40 and 50 year old's that think they know all is the prob.

Edited by APA_204
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[A_51]
Members
262 posts
13,026 battles

I would have torped him and sent his rage level up to eleven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
141
[ENDVR]
Members
410 posts
5,326 battles

Perhaps a Battle Royale free-for-all style game mode would funnel these types away from randoms.

Maybe even snare the occasional MM modders who cry game loss at the beginning of a battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,732
[INTEL]
Members
8,577 posts
25,666 battles

So many tonight... the dude who has never played a DD above Clemson but brings his Loyang. He has 1200 games in Scharnhorst of his 5000 games ... for 37K average damage. 

The two BBs who go to A in Trap despite knowing the enemy is lemming there. Cost us two ships we  needed.

The four ships that chase a Cleveland into the corner. Four. Despite multiple pleas to come back to the middle.

The charging... KGV. Ok. 

The three DDs that go mid on Estuary into whole enemy team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,971
[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,224 battles

OP, while I was only reading your post this morning, it was put up at pretty much the same time as my wife and I found these little beauties on the back deck:

20180929_215330-1.thumb.jpg.04ff0f9eb9d18ee10dd5e3997144aca7.jpg

 

"They're out there tonight", indeed! Cry havoc! And let slip (pun intended) the slugs of war!

World of Warslugs - coming soon™ to a platform near you.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
186
[BNKR]
Members
415 posts
2,485 battles

Holy crap...

Out if my 5 or 6 solo random games last night, 4 team kills combined for both teams, including two clowns on the reds who spent the game going off on each other in all game chat.

I got team killed in a PvE match, but it was low tier and clearly an accident (dude was super apologetic, and I only had like 5 hp left; not even mad :Smile_teethhappy: ).

But, yeah, wow. Never seen so many in one night. Wonder what gives... :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles
13 hours ago, APA_204 said:

If you think the 12 year old's are the ones that get offended....it's the 40 and 50 year old's that think they know all is the prob.

There is not age limit to this - all ages all of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[NNA]
Members
191 posts
5,650 battles
14 hours ago, Reymu said:

WG would do us a favor banning their accounts to co-op only, arguably.

Please do not send them to co-op. We could do without the extra drama.:Smile_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,732
[INTEL]
Members
8,577 posts
25,666 battles

Oh forgot the TKer who got a double strike on our own team, one of which was a detonation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
429
[WOLF9]
Members
3,241 posts
33 minutes ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

Please do not send them to co-op. We could do without the extra drama.:Smile_ohmy:

  Yeah- I ran into this guy IN Co-op...

  There were a couple of other flaming buttholes, too- and a bunch of pinkies- but nothing else this egregious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[NNA]
Members
191 posts
5,650 battles
2 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

  Yeah- I ran into this guy IN Co-op...

  There were a couple of other flaming buttholes, too- and a bunch of pinkies- but nothing else this egregious.

I was in Haven in a Friday night battle and someone in a Jervis was spamming the "set a smoke screen" key throughout the entire match. Talk about annoying! I tried to get a screen shot, but was unable to get an open chat window in the shot. I know I wasn't the only one who thought about taking one for the team if you get my drift, but I kept my composure. Instead, I took my Acasta and circled around him shooting at the enemy, drawing in their fire until they deleted him.:Smile_playing:  I then smoked my way back to concealment. He just sat there barely moving, spamming away until karma came and slapped him upside the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396
[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,138 posts
6,777 battles

Just turn team damage OFF like it is in Operations... problem solved, all the whining goes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles
11 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

Just turn team damage OFF like it is in Operations... problem solved, all the whining goes away.

Then you have never been in  an operation where 2 people spent the first 3 minutes shooting each other - simply because they can.  At some point in time - people should be responsible for their ordinance.  Reflect the damage and then - eventually , make them play coop - no problem wiht it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×