You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HowitzerBlitzer

I am returning to the game for the first time since the first CB season, what's new?

24 comments in this topic

Members
1,923 posts
2,492 battles

And before you tell me to read patch notes, I don't have half an hour to locate them on the forums or main website. I'd happily do that if it was easier to find them.

I quit for some time early this year due to being burned out from both Ranked and CB. Knowing WG not much changes in half a year let alone a year, but of course they might've nerfed torpedoes again, so I'm checking back on here.

What changes has the game seen since the end of January?

• Cool 1

Members
1,782 posts
795 battles
Just now, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Allow me to introduce you to my new friends WORCESTER and HARUGUMO........

What's new?

FIREPOWER.

[PVE]
Members
9,677 posts
7,466 battles

The explosion of a ship's magazine (detonation) now can happen only if the ship's remaining HP is 75% or less

Steven "Ambien" Seagal is gone and replaced with default John Doe (Skills stayed the same)

Orange is the new pink. The TK/unsportsmanlike penalties were changes.

New resources, coal, steel, and temporary event resources. Flint, Black & Stalingrad are steel ships and you earn steel in Ranked and Clan Battles. SC of Steel gives 1,500. You can buy combat signals, ships, camos, commanders, special Upgrades and more in the Arsenal for coal.

French BBs, US cruiser split, UK DDs.

Subs will be the feature in the third part of the Halloween story that starts again on Oct 17th.

New Operations and Narai is back.

100mm IJN guns now have 1/4 pen.

French cruisers got a new consumable, main gun reload booster.

New battle mode called Arms Race.

Unique Upgrades for your T10 ships.

• Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
6,293 posts
4,243 battles

A horrific Japanese destroyer that spits out walls of torpedoes was supplemented by a horrific Japanese destroyer that spits out walls of 100mm HE shells with IFHE skill built in. Also, the Americans got a Tier 10 version of the Atlanta with six-inch cruiser guns instead of DD 5-inch.

Does that sum it up?

• Funny 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Well I started in april and since then a new line of cruisers. The arsenal shop new currencies. Obviously new clan base. RN DDs coming out. So the MM results are different. A new mode in testing along with some good new operations. 

[PVE]
Members
9,677 posts
7,466 battles

Oh and this patch, there are little circle/slash symbols over skills that are not efficient for your ship. So a BB has the CV skills, smoke Skill, torpedo skills, IFHE all blacked out. You can still take them, but it is to show newbies skills that are worthless or almost worthless on a captain for a particular boat. 

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,862 posts
19,051 battles

Your coming back after six months due to a burn out and I started Playing War Gamming centers NEW add on game  ( Total War Arena ) which I'm really enjoying  for the past week or so...…….

[SF-A]
Members
2,893 posts
5,694 battles

The playerbase has somehow gotten dumber each update for a year or so. Nothing that interesting...

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,452 battles

Izumo received heavy buffs to survivability.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,447 posts
11,755 battles

How about this:

Akizuki is tamed now, by 2 sisters...

Atlanta is no longer king of HE spam.

There is twice as much radar.

Otherwise not much, still same gripes...

Members
54 posts
2,689 battles

Radar.... radar.... radar at the higher tiers.

Edited by wkcw1

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
2 hours ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

And before you tell me to read patch notes, I don't have half an hour to locate them on the forums or main website. I'd happily do that if it was easier to find them.

I quit for some time early this year due to being burned out from both Ranked and CB. Knowing WG not much changes in half a year let alone a year, but of course they might've nerfed torpedoes again, so I'm checking back on here.

if you are to lazy to read, what do you bring to the table that is worth others taking time teach you?

Members
1,923 posts
2,492 battles
8 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

if you are to lazy to read, what do you bring to the table that is worth others taking time teach you?

It's not my fault you're too lazy to be constructive like everyone else in this thread, go troll on WoT's forums where people actually listen to players like you.

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
54 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

It's not my fault you're too lazy to be constructive like everyone else in this thread, go troll on WoT's forums where people actually listen to players like you.

ah, you want free information while providing nothing. 

as for what has changed, I could take an hour and explain some of the changes and you may or may not have the ships. Or you could invest some time and research what actually is important to you. or at least ask specific questions as it relates to the few ships you own.

Or you can just post a bunch to keep up with your battle count. It's your choice. But posting blanket requests, gets wet blanket responses.

BTW, welcome back, the game and players missed you so much!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,435 posts
2,396 battles
3 hours ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Knowing WG not much changes in half a year let alone a year,

You have no idea.  MANY changes.  Now you gots five new currencies.  A Arsenal.  A Arms Race.  Three? entire ship line arcs.  And SUBMARINES.

Perhaps you should go back into retirement.  :Smile_amazed:

:Smile_child:

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,953 battles
3 hours ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

whats new?

you came back.

Members
1,923 posts
2,492 battles
3 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

dudes acting like we owe him something

You owe me my time back for reading your post.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,589 battles
4 hours ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Hey welcome back

Over all game hasn't really changed just alot of little stuff and fluff