You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
eblingus

PTS Halloween mission rotation

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
96 posts
7,735 battles

The PTS Operation of the Week changes from one mission to the next, such that there are times that I can play the new sub mission, and other times I can not.  What is the rotation, and when does it change?   Every battle, or time based, or something else?  Anyone know for sure?

[WORX]
Members
1,858 posts
12,904 battles

well, if you play every operation twice, it changes automatically to the other one. You don;t have to play an operation twice before it changes but I am not going to stare a a screen to see it change :P.

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
9 minutes ago, eblingus said:

The PTS Operation of the Week changes from one mission to the next, such that there are times that I can play the new sub mission, and other times I can not.  What is the rotation, and when does it change?   Every battle, or time based, or something else?  Anyone know for sure?

You could put on the PTS and time when it changes. I'm slightly curious, but not curious enough to do that.

[SBS]
Members
2,475 posts
2,253 battles

I haven't figured out the rotation.  Just keep playing the other halloween event in the rotation because five staring them unlocks the other subs.