Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
PoorlyMadeKnight

Lower Tier French premium's

6 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
3,206 battles

Is wargaming going to release sub tier 6 French premiums like the US, Japanese, German, and Russian lines? It seems like they have forgotten that anything below tier 8 exists...... What would you like to see?

Edited by PoorlyMadeKnight

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
502 posts
1,028 battles

I'm not particularly interested in any premiums less than T5, because most of the daily and other event requirements usually call for T5 and above. Thanks to the current Royal Navy event, I don't see having any free time to play anything under T5 for the next 3 months...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,784 posts
9,801 battles
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, Bonfor said:

I don't see having any free time to play anything under T5 for the next 3 months...

What if WG purposely making the Premium super OP, For example the EB with 10km torp range, super high chance of fire instead of the current %, make it like 40%. Make it with main battery booster instead of LG to gain access. Then it going to be a seal clubbing storm

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
502 posts
1,028 battles
6 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

What if WG purposely making the Premium super OP, For example the EB with 10km torp range, super high chance of fire instead of the current %, make it like 40%. Make it with main battery booster instead of LG to gain access. Then it going to be a seal clubbing storm

Tempting, but having been gone 2 nights this weekend, I have 2 nights left to grind the last 2 directives of the RN event for the week to get all my Guineas and Sovereigns...no time to play an uber seal clubber!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,784 posts
9,801 battles
2 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

I have 2 nights left to grind the last 2 directives of the RN event for the week

you mean the 2 missions of the last directive of the RN event? and enter HoF for 1 extra crate; if boosting you will get more crates as you advance up the HoF

It worth if WG do come out with such OP Premium. Currently EB tech tree do not have main battery booster

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
502 posts
1,028 battles
14 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you mean the 2 missions of the last directive of the RN event? and enter HoF for 1 extra crate; if boosting you will get more crates as you advance up the HoF

It worth if WG do come out with such OP Premium. Currently EB tech tree do not have main battery booster

Sure, if they add it to the EB, that would be great!  Actually, I still have the 5 missions of Part III and then however many missions in Part IV to do, and hopefully get one game in after that to get the HoF bonus...so only half way through the current set of missions.

Sign in to follow this