You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bartimus_69

FAILD Recruiting New Members

11 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
16 posts
3,791 battles

Hello one and all! My name is Bartimus and I would like to extend an open hand to anyone interested in joining a clan. Failed Diplomacy [FAILD] has begun an open recruitment campaign and we want you! 

Our group is comprised of a varying age group of gents ranging from 18 - "Older." We are friendly/active and could be a great fit for you!! Veterans, Fire/Police/EMS, Lazy bums, salty potatoes... we have it all :) 

FAILD's gameplay... where do we spend our time in game? As you can tell from my "extensive" post history... less yakking, more blapping! 

- Random matches. We tend to have 2 - 3 divisions running throughout the day to Sync Division drop. This is where we spend the majority of our time outside of Clan Battles Season.

- Operations. Most of us will arrange for a group in the evenings to accomplish to daily grind of whatever the active operation is. 

- Ranked. We have a few Rank 1 players. Most of us tend to enjoy team play more.

- Clan Battles. We have a rag tag group we are working on rebuilding. Our previous clan battle season showed mixed results but with lots of potential and heart to show for it. (Not to mention some Steel to boot!) 

How about our MEGA SUPER AWESOME Clan base? We had quite a large oil stockade upon release of the new bases. Clan membership comes with the benefit of Increased Free XP, Standard XP, and Coal. We have reductions to ship research XP requirements and costs. 

Requirements

- One Tier 8+ ship with a willingness to grind to One Tier 10 for Clan Battles

- 1000 Random battles under your belt +/- a few

- Willingness to have a great time each and everyday you login

- English speaking only please.

We look forward to hearing from you! Simply send me a PM or leave a comment on this thread showing interest in the clan and I will be in touch! In and out of Warships we like to hang around in discord.

P.S. Another way to get in touch with us is to check out our clan Leader Admiral Redhair's  World of Warships Stream. Feel free to check him out twitch.tv/admiralredhair 

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

What are the primary activity times of your clan? I'm intersted in a more socially active clan. I believe I meet the criteria you have for your clan. 

[FAILD]
Members
16 posts
3,791 battles

We have people on 7 days a week from around 8-9am EST to 1am EST. 

Around 4pm M - F shows an increase in our activity as people get home from work

Weekends, most of us are on from mid morning until bed time. With breaks throughout the day for IRL stuff. 

Discord is where most of our socializing takes place. Funny Memes and Dark humor aside, we are a goofy fun bunch. 

[OILFA]
Members
20 posts
3,797 battles

So why does one have to be a "gent"? I don't aspire to be either a lady or a gentleman and I don't care about gender either, if that's what is intended by "gents". I would welcome folks of all genders, etc. and maybe give a little support to anarchists and various other non-conformists as well. I'm a malcontent/anti-traditionalist myself.

[FAILD]
Members
16 posts
3,791 battles

All forms of ladies, gentlemen, attack helicopters and/or who/whatever else you identify as  will be accepted and treated fairly. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[SWFSH]
Members
82 posts
2,811 battles

I am interested in joining your clan. I meet all of your requirements, and am typically active around 2-3 times per week. I am mostly interested in having some decent division mates to play with, I work best with players willing to play aggressively in destroyers and light cruisers.

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
On 9/29/2018 at 11:32 AM, bartimus_69 said:

We have people on 7 days a week from around 8-9am EST to 1am EST. 

Around 4pm M - F shows an increase in our activity as people get home from work

Weekends, most of us are on from mid morning until bed time. With breaks throughout the day for IRL stuff. 

Discord is where most of our socializing takes place. Funny Memes and Dark humor aside, we are a goofy fun bunch. 

Yes I am interested. I am usually on between. 7 to 9am when Im not working on the road. Also afternoons and evening. I live in the central time zone. I can put discord on phone with ease. Please PM me here or in game. 

[FAILD]
Members
16 posts
3,791 battles

Ahoy sailors!! The recruiting goes well so far, but we are still looking for more players!!

FAILD Would like to place a larger emphasis on Clan Wars/Ranked and competitive style players.

The clan is looking to fill out a 2nd team for the upcoming Clan Wars season and fill any holes in the current roster. 

If Clan Wars/Ranked are more your speed of boat, we are interested in recruiting you! (Yes there is free beer :Smile-_tongue: )

Beer cans, Long bois, and Nooba Toobas... ahem sorry, DD, CA, and BB players are all welcome! We will find a home for you in FAILD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are Clan Wars/ Ranked still not your thing? That's fine, we will absolutely still take your application into consideration. We are looking for wholesome people that enjoy playing World of Warships.  

Alright fellow sailors, I am out like a DD running from a radar cruiser. I will see you out on the high seas. 

As a parting joke, from our beloved Dasha:

Image result for dasha git gud

Edited by bartimus_69