You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

Clan Search

5 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

I wish there was a way to search clans on the website. To be able to look up clan sizes, levels, activity and stats. 

Who the clan leader is and contacts to inquire about joining. How about it devs? Is there anyway this could be done?

[ASHIP]
Members
594 posts
5,291 battles

You can already search clan tags and view some limited information in-game under the clans tab.

If you want more detailed performance statistics, wow-numbers also has a tab for clans where you ca see things like clan rankings, average winrates, damage, member count, member history, which ships the clan has access to, relationships, roles and more.

Edited by senseNOTmade

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
11 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

You can already search clan tags and view some limited information in-game under the clans tab.

If you want more detailed performance statistics, wow-numbers also has a tab for clans where you ca see things like clan rankings, average winrates, damage, member count, member history, which ships the clan has access to, relationships, roles and more.

I was looking for off line options. As when I'm online I'm playing battles and grinding toward my first tier ten and trying to better my play. 

Thanks for the info on wow-numbers. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,340 posts
14,832 battles

The Numbers site above  is probably the best bet to research  clans.  It you want a clan, doesn't hurt to post your stats and what you desire in the recruitment thread and see if you get any nibbles.  Then research the offers.  Save ya some time.

[ENDVR]
Members
410 posts
5,322 battles

Don’t worry, Endeavour is here!  The most exclusive clan ever!  100% member participation 345 days or the year!  Many tier 10s with lower tiers of all ship types available!  High fidelity WiFi and Colombian Roast coffee intermittently available; dancing banana always available!

100% member satisfaction, just read some reviews...

”I’m proud to lead these brave sailors in their maritime voyages.” -Commander Smokehenge

”This place is great and the caliber of individuals we get here is truly top-notch.” -Recruiter Smokehenge

”I’ve been here awhile now and it has really grown on me, I see myself staying here a long time.” -Ensign Smokehenge

”OMG, they accepted my application, best day EVAR!!! *gush*” -New Recruit Smokehenge

End your search and Endeavour for more today!

***Applications reviewed only September 27th of each year.

Edited by SmokeHenge