You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Randoms????

5 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,110 posts
4,215 battles

My son & I are able to play a view matches 4 to 5 nights a week. Monday & Tuesday were good, winning most of the randoms we played. Wednesday & Thursday I think we won one random. Friday we split close to 50/50. While the days change the pattern doesn't, a few days you can't win, other days you do good. Randoms are livimng up to their name.

[DENY]
Members
344 posts
4,732 battles

Had more win than loses today , a few time with my clanmate we steam rolled the enemy one game we only lost a ship !

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,125 posts
14,528 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

My son & I are able to play a view matches 4 to 5 nights a week. Monday & Tuesday were good, winning most of the randoms we played. Wednesday & Thursday I think we won one random. Friday we split close to 50/50. While the days change the pattern doesn't, a few days you can't win, other days you do good. Randoms are livimng up to their name.

Congrats on having a common, fun activity with your son.  The game is also better divisioned up.

[TDRB]
Members
1,110 posts
4,215 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Congrats on having a common, fun activity with your son.  The game is also better divisioned up.

Thank you. He is the one who suggested I get the game. I'm glad he moved into an office position where his hours are much more predictable.