You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Looking for a brave LoYang Captain running the MK31 torps

5 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
354 posts
3,893 battles

The MK 31s run at a blazing 68 knots, but you've got to get to within 6.5 km or so to use them and they reload slower.  With my 5.8 km concealment, that is desperately close.

Has Radar completely closed off this choice or have some of you figured out how to play with these super fast torps.  I've thought about it, but not pulled the trigger yet.

If you have figured it out, please let me know.  If you don't want to share your secrets with the forum, please feel free to send me a message directly.

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
499 posts
5,581 battles

I found it to be fun in ranked last season because fighting distances were closer than a lot of long drawn out random matches...

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,569 battles
7 minutes ago, AMajor said:

The MK 31s run at a blazing 68 knots, but you've got to get to within 6.5 km or so to use them and they reload slower.  With my 5.8 km concealment, that is desperately close.

Has Radar completely closed off this choice or have some of you figured out how to play with these super fast torps.  I've thought about it, but not pulled the trigger yet.

If you have figured it out, please let me know.  If you don't want to share your secrets with the forum, please feel free to send me a message directly.

It’s no secret on how to avoid Radar

if playing my Yueyang I often will not Cap at the beginning of the game till I find we’re the Radar is and you need backup to survive if you do Cap

one must play a more cautious less aggressive game for sure in a DD, leave yourself an escape route or a place to hide 

Radar sucks the fun out of the game or should I say this much Radar 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,835 battles
21 minutes ago, HeathenForay said:

I found it to be fun in ranked last season because fighting distances were closer than a lot of long drawn out random matches...

This

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

I play with my Yangbang and the shorties (just like my Sims with the 5.5km). Just gotta have a really solid smoke and hydro game and be hyper aware of radar when planning an ambush.