Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Strikker1

Arms Race goes past 5 minute max before start.

6 comments in this topic

Members
31 posts
11,899 battles

Arms Race is supposed to have a maximum wait time of 5 minutes or less, and I have waited more than 6 minutes with no start. Don't know if that is actually a glitch or just a general mess up, but thought I would bring it to your attention. Thanks.

[MUDD]
Members
87 posts
1,007 battles

My battle wait times even for co op often run past the stated limits. Co op is 30 seconds I have had it go longer than 2 minutes. No big deal to me!

Edited by Captmuddxx_2018

Members
1,788 posts
5,663 battles

Seems to be very few people playing Arms Race. No other players for MM to match up.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,860 battles

Have to much grinding to do with the time i want to play, hence, no arms race.

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
57 minutes ago, Strikker1 said:

Arms Race is supposed to have a maximum wait time of 5 minutes or less, and I have waited more than 6 minutes with no start. Don't know if that is actually a glitch or just a general mess up, but thought I would bring it to your attention. Thanks.

Thank you for adding this feedback. We noticed such topics earlier. Generally it's true for the night time. Sometimes daytime. 

Members
31 posts
11,899 battles

With that being said turbo, shouldn't the wait time of 5 minutes be taken off? I have not experienced the problems with coop as the others have mentioned here myself. However, I will admit that there isn't much of a presence in the Arms Race matches. I know, here is a suggestion, just move the Arms Race to coop and then it will be busy all the time.

Sign in to follow this