Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pyantoryng

In the space of an hour...

13 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,758 posts
4,574 battles

These happened. What are the odds?

Why can't this go towards any British destroyer missions AT ALL?

7zJEno9.jpg

UYhQyA6.jpg

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,343 posts
4,275 battles
1 minute ago, Stongatola said:

My guess is because they aren't British destroyers?

Mine too. I can't understand the question he's asking. The odds of what?

You need British destroyers to do British destroyer missions. If you haven't got the Gallant or one of the early drops you can't do them, but you can still fulfil directives and earn Guineas towards the Cossack.

[WORX]
Members
1,861 posts
12,904 battles

Um, I think its not just me, the whole forum is going to be asking logical question to the OP that I think his intent was to confuse us.

Yes leaving a ship with 1 HP not once but twice has a standard miracle as the immaculate conception. Now if you're suggesting having near impossible derivatives/objectives for any nation DD ?Niet conrad

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles

Probably similar odds of an Asashio with 10HP surviving a direct hit from a Conqueror's HE shell at a range of about 8km.  (I was the Conq and was so flabbergasted I ate a torp from the Asashio and died)

As to the RN DD mission question... No clue why you are even asking.  Not trying to be rude, but the mission requirements are stated quite clearly.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,758 posts
4,574 battles
8 minutes ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Probably similar odds of an Asashio with 10HP surviving a direct hit from a Conqueror's HE shell at a range of about 8km.  (I was the Conq and was so flabbergasted I ate a torp from the Asashio and died)

As to the RN DD mission question... No clue why you are even asking.  Not trying to be rude, but the mission requirements are stated quite clearly.

Well, it's one full directive and a half later and still high and dry on mission.

With the odds of standard RN container I'm wondering if I won't be popping one even after all 12 sets of directives.

[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles
1 minute ago, pyantoryng said:

Well, it's one full directive and a half later and still high and dry on mission.

With the odds of standard RN container I'm wondering if I won't be popping one even after all 12 sets of directives.

That stinks.  You are not alone, the RNG for the RN DD missions has been extremely fickle and a lot of people are frustrated.  I wish I had advice other than 'keep trying'.

[INTEL]
Members
8,588 posts
25,729 battles

The presence of bot CVs in coop is painful for all the spotting missions. Extremely tiresome. Some of the human CVs will listen to entreaties to let us spot, but all green bot CVs do is steal your XP and kills, steal all the spotting, then fail to protect you from the red bot CV, when they are not TKing you. A complete waste of effort and energy. 

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,758 posts
4,574 battles
11 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

The presence of bot CVs in coop is painful for all the spotting missions. Extremely tiresome. Some of the human CVs will listen to entreaties to let us spot, but all green bot CVs do is steal your XP and kills, steal all the spotting, then fail to protect you from the red bot CV, when they are not TKing you. A complete waste of effort and energy. 

I just go frontline in my DDs during Randoms. It accumulates over time, and carriers are far and few in between.

[INTEL]
Members
8,588 posts
25,729 battles
15 hours ago, pyantoryng said:

I just go frontline in my DDs during Randoms. It accumulates over time, and carriers are far and few in between.

I didnt feel like playing Randoms. 

[LWA]
Members
48 posts
4,202 battles
3 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Probably hit the Asashio in an oversaturated area?

Edited by Musouka

[CAST]
Members
1,209 posts
7,388 battles

You don't often see ships with only 1 hit point left. To see two within an hour is very rare indeed.

Sign in to follow this