You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

One of those nights

9 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,016 posts
8,240 battles

Fight my hardest, but no matter how well I play, just lose. Ended my losing streak in Benson 3rd from top because our 3 cruisers at B chased a Gearing who led them right into a couple waiting woosters.

Hisssssstory of potatoes!

Oh well, tomorrow might be a different story. Wins kinda give me motivation to keep going.

And yes, I refrained from swearing at them, so no chat bans!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,615 posts
9,014 battles

It has been hell for me for the last few months. It is frustrating to play decent and constantly lose. The last couple days though have been acceptable and hopefully it will continue, fingers crossed.

Members
359 posts
5,161 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

It has been hell for me for the last few months. It is frustrating to play decent and constantly lose. The last couple days though have been acceptable and hopefully it will continue, fingers crossed.

Every game rolls the dice for "We won and crushed them easily" and "They won and crushed us easily".

Battles I've enjoyed that felt equal over the past month? Maybe 10% at best. Day to day you can win 8 in a row, or lose 8 in a row. If you can't hyper-carry a team to victory (and even if you can) expect to be disappointed. It's been an absolute hell trying to pull my solo WR from 58 to 60%.

[DENY]
Members
342 posts
4,711 battles

About the same , except when I division then him most likely to win since i can coordinate 1/4 of the team 1 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,277 posts
4,243 battles

I thought things were going to go badly for me last night when I fired up the Atlanta to do the 250 hits missions for the RN event and got plonked straight into a Tier 9 game, as bottom tier. (It's not the bottom tiering that hurts; it's the fact that the Atlanta is outranged at that tier by almost everything.) However, there was a lot to shoot at in the latter half, so it wasn't all bad, and the next game was a ROFLstomp in the other direction. 

When I start to lose like that, I take a long-ranged gun cruiser into co-op and burn stuff down for a win or three. The nature of the RN missions right now means that's a valid place to get kills or spotting ribbons and do damage, and you still make progress (albeit small) on things like XP and money missions when you get yourself together for another shot at Randoms.

Members
60 posts
10,552 battles

I glad that others are seeing the same thing....  On a night that you need a win to complete a goal/mission it was a big lost, but finished in the top 1/3 of the team. On a night you need to do damage/XP its a win but bottom of the pile. In the past 2 weeks only had a one real good slug it out battle for both team that went to the wire.

Members
551 posts
2,102 battles

That was Tuesday for me the few victories I got were all struggles. However yesterday was the inverse typical MM bipolarism in action.