Sign in to follow this  
alexf24

Inventory sell bug

3 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
6,664 posts
25,785 battles

Selling in inventory takes forever on the circling icon. When I give up and exit back to port, it says it was sold, and the credits reflect the sale. Going back to the inventory still shows the items in stock and the credits count is the old one, not agreeing with the Port credit count.

Logged out and back in. Inventory credit count was corrected but item still showed in inventory. Pressing sell again says "Unable to sell due to technical reasons" which makes sense, yet the item should not be there.

This was working in 0.7.8

Edited by alexf24

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,414 battles

I've seen something very similar with selling Modules.  The sales never complete while on the Inventory list screen.  But quitting back to port, the Credits total seemed updated, and going back into Inventory, the modules were gone. I *think* the credits total was updated properly.

Sold some more modules and the same thing happened again.

Have not tried selling Upgrades from Inventory so I can't testify about that, but Inventory Upgrades have their own problem.  See my nearby thread.

Edited by iDuckman

Members
273 posts
4,732 battles

The last couple of days this has been happening a lot to me too. Selling some of a second item seems to push the initial sale through some of the time it seems.

Sign in to follow this