Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PaineNorcross

[TRIG] Trinity Gaming is looking for captains, old and new!

11 comments in this topic

[TRIG]
Members
11 posts
2,652 battles

Hello fellow captains! 

My name is Paine Norcross, Deputy Commander of the [TRIG] Warships clan and one of the Creators of the Trinity Gaming Community.

trinitybanner1.thumb.jpg.59a9a6bba27697fc6fade8f287019914.jpg

---- WHO ARE WE? ----

Trinity Gaming is an up and coming community of gamers focused on making friends, having fun, and always having someone to play games with.

World of Warships is one of our Primary Focus games, but we also play a wide variety of multiplayer games, including PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, EVE Online, and many more!

In World of Warships, our members range from experienced veterans and supertesters with numerous Tier X ships, to mid-level casual players, to brand new captains still playing Tier I-IV and getting the hang of the game.

We don't track WTR or other indicators of skill.  All that we ask is that you make your best effort to always play well and learn the game mechanics.

Our group is built on a foundation of friendship, a sense of community, and mutual respect.

---- WHAT WE OFFER ----

• A friendly, welcoming, and laid-back community to hang out and game with.
  • Clan events and activities to keep our players engaged and having fun.
  • A Discord server featuring lounges and text/voice channels for a wide variety of multiplayer games, including "Looking for Players" channels.
  • Several DJ bots on Discord to help you find that perfect game ambiance.
  • A game tag system to easily browse the games of other community members and find people that you can play with.

---- REQUIREMENTS ----

Be at least 16 years old.

Always try to be civil and sportsmanlike when you are wearing the [TRIG] tag.

A microphone is recommended, and willingness to use Discord is a must.

Be active in our community.  We don't have strict attendance requirements, but visiting the Discord server and/or divisioning up with clanmates at least once a week is HIGHLY recommended.

If you are a high-tier player, it is recommended (but not required) that you maintain some lower-tier ships so that you can also enjoy the game with our less experienced captains.

You must speak English.  Bi-lingual or multi-lingual members are welcome.

---- CONTACT INFORMATION ----

If we've caught your attention and you are interested in applying, please either leave a response to this thread, send a PM, or contact our Commanders on Discord or in game:

Discord:  Paine Norcross#4224, FuzzyTwinkles#6540, or DarkAngelsCurse#6768

Warships:  [TRIG]PaineNorcross,  [TRIG]Sarita_Ferleaux, or [TRIG]DarkAngelsCurse

If you have any questions or want to get a feel for our community before you commit to joining, don't hesitate to reach out as well!

Thank you.  I look forward to sailing the high seas with you soon!

Edited by PaineNorcross

Members
3 posts
3,308 battles

Just added more buildings to our port! If you're looking for a clan that will get you bonuses to your games feel free to apply!

[TRIG]
Members
11 posts
2,652 battles

It's Halloween, so come join Trinity Game Community for some spooky fun!  We're running the Halloween event as well as regular random battles!

[TRIG]
[TRIG]
Members
16 posts
6,614 battles

Greetings, Captains!

This is your fellow captain, Fuzzy_Naval, inviting you all to come join us in a friendly and fun gaming community with a great focus on World of Warships, Trinity Gaming Community. 

As with many communities, we started of as a small group of like-minded players that found each other in a game and continued to play together.  Over time, we started finding additional people that enjoyed playing different games together, many who now play this wonderful game of World of Warships!  We also play other games as well, but we focus on this game the most.  We're a very approachable bunch with the biggest goal of all: Fun!  

WARNING!  SOME SIDE EFFECTS MAY OCCUR:

-Chronic Fun

-Spontaneous Comedy

-Occasional Puppy Kicking (In these rare cases, change ship tier)

-Excessive Belly Button Lint

-Appearance of Extra Digits (Could be damage done, could be fingers/toes)

-Beer

-Riboflavin (Wait, what?)

-Projectile laughing (Ok, that's just stupid)

-Double Posting (...)

-Double Posting...

OK!... Well... Um, I think we've said enough.  So, don't be shy.  Feel free to drop in and say hi.  We are a mainly on around prime time USTZs and we can always be reached via text chat on our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/DVJzGaQ

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Reef... Err Captain,

Fuzzy_Naval, Esq.

Tank.jpg

Edited by Fuzzy_Naval

[TRIG]
[TRIG]
Members
16 posts
6,614 battles

This fun community is still growing and all are welcome!  As I mentioned above, feel free to join us on Discord, talk to us, and see if we are a good fit for you!  Are main timezone these days is US central and pacific.  

Members
1 post
354 battles

I am interested in joining TRIG although I am new to WoWS.  I have been playing WoT for many years and finally decided I'd had enough of that one.

I am a USAF veteran, served in Viet Nam with 163 combat missions (B-52) so I am an old guy.

I only have tier IV warships to date, been playing casually.  

If you are interested in inviting me let me know!

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this