Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

What's your favorite Tier 10 BB to take into combat?

Your favorite Tier 10 BB  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite T10 BB

• Yamato
    • Montana
    • Großer Kurfürst
    • Conqueror
    • République
    • I don't have any
    • I like to burn them all!!!
    • I hate T10!
    • Bacon

23 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,162 posts
14,573 battles

This is NA server, Montana will take the number 1 vote spot, but I expect Yamato to make a great showing.  Yamato has always been a popular ship.  Her actually useful Legendary made her even more popular.

Beta Testers
1,055 posts
13,839 battles

Republique, she has everything, speed, decent concealment, long range secondaries, massive heal, rapid reload and guns second only to Yamato. What`s not to like?

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

I have em all, but only thoroughly tested Monty, repub, and kurfurst. From what I have seen they all have their own unique aspects. Gk has a million different ways you can build/spec her, republique has 20 second reload of awesomeness, yamato overmatch, conq fire and heal, and Montana is mind-numingly friendly to play. 

If I gotta pick, I just have a good feeling that yamato and republique are going to be my favorites

Edited by _1204_

Members
652 posts
7,494 battles

Yamato and Republique, but since I can't choose 2, I just voted "bacon"

[WOLFB]
Members
1,733 posts
8,289 battles

Yamato and République.

Yamato because you don't have to show your broadside to be effective and the guns are fairly accurate.

République because the reload is really good, accuracy is good and the ship is fast. The only downside is her 32mm armor but it shouldn't be too hard to deal with HE spam 

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

This is NA server, Montana will take the number 1 vote spot, but I expect Yamato to make a great showing.  Yamato has always been a popular ship.  Her actually useful Legendary made her even more popular.

I think you overestimated a lot of things. =P Yamato sitting at 7, and Montana at 3-4

Beta Testers
486 posts
8,770 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Yammy has been around longer. Probably more people have it.

[DENY]
Members
345 posts
4,748 battles

Triple conqueror division make a lots of salt ! 

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,063 battles

My GK, I always have a great game in her, full secondary build, 19tp cptn, secondaries wrecking one ship, while I focus the guns on another, and she can really tank!

Just works the best for me! 

• Cool 1

[ENDVR]
Members
424 posts
5,334 battles

Have all but Montana and Republique is super comfy: great guns and you never feel pinned down (unless you made a mistake).

Such a sleeper hit with me and I suspect if more people ground it out and gave it a few rounds it’d be tops.

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

I find it ironic that Conqueror seems to be the least favorite ship to take to the fight for many, but one of the most annoying to fight against.

[KEGEL]
Members
110 posts
5,477 battles

Not really a binary choice as each has their charms

Currently prefer the brawlers, Großer Kurfürst & République. If Alsace 2.0 (Bourgogne) gets released, that'll probably join the list.

Yamato gets a special mention due to epic 'cleve the world in two' sounding guns.

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Members
234 posts
7,434 battles

Kurfurst with Republic as a close second, I like secondary capable BBs.
Yamato takes a comfortable third.

[POP]
Members
599 posts
12,004 battles

I like all of them for different reasons. Just depend on my mood, but lately its been Conq, overall its GK.

[SIDE]
Members
1,437 posts

WG did really well with the Tier 10 B.B.  Each has unique strengths and weaknesses and each are fairly balanced and still distinct from each other.

It’s close. I’d say my mood from one match to another is a factor in large part.

I’d rank them as following:

Kurf 100

Montana 98

yamato 92

conqueror 92

repub  don’t have it  yet

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts

I only have one, so Montana it is!!!    Just the right mix of toughness, and offensive firepower- with the AA to make CV's pay dearly for harrassing it.

The only other one I'm actually interested in is Republique- and I have the entirety of Alsace to grind through first.

Yamato? possibly.   It all depends on whether or not Fuso turns me on.   I hated everything leading up to it.

Germans?  NO!  No BB has a right to guns that bad...  I like to actually hit- and damage- what I'm shooting at, and at the ranges those targets present themselves.

British?  Yawn...  HE spam in a BB is lame- so is poor AP performance.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts
On 9/28/2018 at 8:53 AM, SmokeHenge said:

Have all but Montana and Republique is super comfy: great guns and you never feel pinned down (unless you made a mistake).

Such a sleeper hit with me and I suspect if more people ground it out and gave it a few rounds it’d be tops.

HEY- I'm working on it!!   (the tier 9 grind is long, lol)

Sign in to follow this