Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JonnyFreedom

A Thank You and Good Job to Wargaming

8 comments in this topic

[FGNE]
Members
436 posts
728 battles

After the Release of patch 0.7.9, some players experienced an issue which in some cases caused the client to crash when entering a battle.

We fixed this issue with Update 0.7.9.1. We are sorry and would like to grant a level of compensation for this issue with one standard Royal Navy Container and one day of Premium Account time. Compensation will be available for all players who played at least one battle in any mode except Training room from the release of 0.7.9 until the release of 0.7.9.1. 

Well done.  I am a critic, but I will also say good job when you do it right.  Way to jump ahead of this one and compensate your customers before anyone really complained.  This is what I am talking about when I say "Good Customer Service".  You identified a pain point then made it better by over compensation, ownership and providing customer value.  Keep up this kind of Customer Support and problem resolution!  It was a nice surprise. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-079-royal-navy/

Edited by JonnyFreedom
  • Cool 11

[ABCD3]
Members
72 posts
3,212 battles

Yes, Thank you!

I say a mile better than WOT.  I have not logged in for over a week on WOT....wonder why?   

[WOLF3]
Members
6,475 posts
2,422 battles

Smile_honoring.gif  Thank you, WG.

Though I wasn't bit by the bug, I accept the container since I'm having such a tough time getting them otherwise. :Smile_trollface:

Members
1,818 posts
823 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

Smile_honoring.gif  Thank you, WG.

Though I wasn't bit by the bug, I accept the container since I'm having such a tough time getting them otherwise. :Smile_trollface:

Same here.  Now that I have 5 Sovereigns burning a whole in my pocket, I don't know what to do.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
680 posts
5,152 battles

It was nice of them to offer this considering some players like me fought this bug for more than a week and lost out on both play time and in game rewards. 

I feel the compensation was just right.  Not too much but enough to say we are sorry for the trouble that was caused.

WG got this right and they should be thanked for both their effort to resolve the issue and the compensation offered.

THANK YOU!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,475 posts
2,422 battles
16 hours ago, AXELGREASE said:

I feel the compensation was just right. 

Except that the compensation announced was not the compensation awarded.  WG also awarded 24 Hours Premium Time, without announcement and without mention on the Rewards page.

<sigh>  Thanks, but please tell us next time!

Sign in to follow this