You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheLastReaper

Best Ships to Farm Witherer?

4 comments in this topic

Members
292 posts

I need more Victor Lima flags, and the only way to get them other than spending a silly amount of coal is getting witherer achievements. (afaik)

So what are the best ships in the opinion of you lot for getting this one? I actually have more krakens and pretty much any other achievement other than solo warrior more than I have witherers which the last time I got was with the old cleaveland at tier 6.

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,746 battles

I'd say good ol' Kutuzov. But if you don't have it...

Conqueror might work well too.

[PVE]
Members
9,740 posts
7,472 battles
7 minutes ago, TheLastReaper said:

I need more Victor Lima flags, and the only way to get them other than spending a silly amount of coal is getting witherer achievements. (afaik)

So what are the best ships in the opinion of you lot for getting this one? I actually have more krakens and pretty much any other achievement other than solo warrior more than I have witherers which the last time I got was with the old cleaveland at tier 6.

There are a few ways without getting a Witherer and that is how I do it as I'm a co-op main.

You are right that 12,800 coal for 20 flags is a lot, but the 25% coupon makes it 9,600 coal and the 50% coupon makes it 6,400 coal for 20 of the Victor Lima signals, so it is like you got two Witherer achievements. The coupons refresh with every major patch. 7.9 & 7.10 would count, but 7.9.1 won't. You get two 50% and two 25% signal coupons to use.

The UK part of the Arsenal has the Victor Lima signal at 10 for 16 Sovereigns.

Complete 9 Daily Chains in a month and get 10 Victor Lima signals along with 10 each of some other signals.

Oct 17th, you will get 2 Victor Lima flags for logging in to the game client. Complete both Daily Chains that day for 12 more. The Daily Chains have various items every day and today is Papa Papa signals. Tomorrow is Credits and Sat is XP. See the Calendar.

And of course the Signals containers.