You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hatchetface_1

Compensation?

20 comments in this topic

[BPP]
Members
87 posts
15,195 battles

I logged in today and there was a box in the upper right corner of the harbor said something about compensation for some kind of crashes. I clicked it on and it said I was eligible for a bunch of flags and camos and a day of premium. Just before I could click on the "Claim" or something like that button my cable disconnected. Can't get back there. Anyone tell me how to do that and is there a time limit on claiming?

[TBOW]
Members
216 posts
1,971 battles

Probably showed up first time you logged in today or something, it leads to the page to check if your eligible for rewards from things like public test. Try there

[PVE]
Members
9,834 posts
7,492 battles
3 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

I logged in today and there was a box in the upper right corner of the harbor said something about compensation for some kind of crashes. I clicked it on and it said I was eligible for a bunch of flags and camos and a day of premium. Just before I could click on the "Claim" or something like that button my cable disconnected. Can't get back there. Anyone tell me how to do that and is there a time limit on claiming?

Try here

https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

[ADR]
Members
818 posts
5,594 battles

I did that Radar_X but while I got some of my rewards including a RN DD box, I did not get any of the special flags which I had earned last play test, I sent another support ticket again.

Members
91 posts
1,747 battles

LoL I got 1 day of premium, and a Royal Navy crate......   I guess the free stuff is for the "others" 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,886 posts
1,338 battles
Just now, JackG79 said:

LoL I got 1 day of premium, and a Royal Navy crate......   I guess the free stuff is for the "others" 

That's what you were supposed to get for the issue that 0.7.9.1 was to fix.  (crash bug)

Edited by mavfin87

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,817 posts
9,925 battles

TBH, only personal opinion; I don't even felt that the issue is of a big deal at all, just a difficulty of here and there, and woh la, a little compensation of 1 premium day and 1 free crate ..... it very nice gesture from NA WG.

I don't even think that WG should compensate, but free stuff is free.

• Cool 2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
2,524 posts

Attempting to log in at the "bonus check" page linked above then just takes me to a 404 page saying I'm "off course".

[TXGUN]
Members
173 posts
10,051 battles

I was disconnected just before a game began.  By the time I got back online the game was over and I was penalized for "NONPARTICIPATION".  I worked off the 3 game penalty in COOP and the next day I was rewarded 1 day of Premium and a UK crate containing very little.  I'm still experiencing disconnects and all kinds of distractions all since 07.9 update.  I have no idea what you messed up on the update but I sure hope you get it worked out soon.

• Boring 1

[NNA]
Members
201 posts
5,746 battles

I hit the Motherlode!! For about a minute or more I was receiving tons of signals, 3x10 type 6 camo, one day of Premium, a Royal Navy Crate. Dragon flags. Thanks WG for finally getting me the PT loot from the last round. Appreciate it. Came at the most opportune time!

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,459 posts
1,747 battles
22 hours ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Attempting to log in at the "bonus check" page linked above then just takes me to a 404 page saying I'm "off course".

Make sure you are logged in...sometimes I get unlogged when I go to another page on this site.    

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
2,524 posts
5 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Make sure you are logged in...sometimes I get unlogged when I go to another page on this site.    

It's when I try to log in that it happens. 

When I can get to the login screen on the browser I normally use, I do what I've always done, and just get the spinner in the button spinning infinitely.   This is a new thing that started happening last week or so despite no changes to that browser or its settings.

[WNSTN]
Members
215 posts
10,467 battles

all i got was a chunk of coal in my sock

not really, I got the same as above 

Edited by Drill_U

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

Thanks WoWs for the 1 day of premium and the crate. I appreciate it.

BUT, I have found a bug, probably related to the login - server overloaded bug. Will report in the bug thread.

[PVE]
Members
9,834 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

Thank you. Worked fine. Got all the flags, camos and Premium day.

Shiny

Members
91 posts
1,747 battles
On 9/27/2018 at 5:42 PM, mavfin87 said:

That's what you were supposed to get for the issue that 0.7.9.1 was to fix.  (crash bug)

Yes, I know, That was why I wrote "LOL" at the start and said "For the others"  because of the post a few weeks back where the guy was saying how all the "Others" have good luck and that he is cursed or whatever.  idk i guess my humor was vague! Sorry.