Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

about how many soverigens can you earn in total?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

233
[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles

from the three stages of British DD missions over 3 patches, how many sovereigns can you really earn?

 

I got about 75 from stage 1's phase 1, multiply 75 x 3 x 3 = ~670...that sounds like too many. you can practically buy both gallant and warspite and have left over for other goodies. can this be right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,286 posts
25,361 battles
9 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

from the three stages of British DD missions over 3 patches, how many sovereigns can you really earn?

 

I got about 75 from stage 1's phase 1, multiply 75 x 3 x 3 = ~670...that sounds like too many. you can practically buy both gallant and warspite and have left over for other goodies. can this be right?

Short answer:

Sovereigns will only be earnable in the current patch (0.7.9).  They will not be earnable in 0.7.10 and will be going away when 0.7.11 hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
734
[HYDRO]
Members
1,583 posts
3,751 battles

On the next patch, coming October you possibly won't be able to earn Sovereigns anymore.  At best you will be able to buy either Gallant or Warspite, and maybe have a bit extra Sovereigns for Dunkirk or a few RN containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,268
[PVE]
Members
9,796 posts
7,478 battles

240 Sovereigns over 7.9 if you complete all the XP & credits Missions and complete all 16 Directives

If you do the above and have a UK T7+ DD and complete both T7+ UK DD Missions each week, then you can get 320 Sovereigns.

If you do both of the above and hit the Top 5%--25% on Hall of Fame every week, you can earn between 340-380 Sovereigns depending on where in the 5%-25% you land every week.

 

In patch 7.10 the RN containers as rewards for the Missions will be replaced with Halloween containers. Halloween container contents unknown at this time.

 

Not sure what will be the reward for containers in patch 7.11.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,308 posts
21,107 battles
24 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

240 Sovereigns over 7.9 if you complete all the XP & credits Missions and complete all 16 Directives

If you do the above and have a UK T7+ DD and complete both T7+ UK DD Missions each week, then you can get 320 Sovereigns.

If you do both of the above and hit the Top 5%--25% on Hall of Fame every week, you can earn between 340-380 Sovereigns depending on where in the 5%-25% you land every week.

 

In patch 7.10 the RN containers as rewards for the Missions will be replaced with Halloween containers. Halloween container contents unknown at this time.

 

Not sure what will be the reward for containers in patch 7.11.

     Great explication.  I'll end up with 240 sovereigns at this rate.  I got the Icarus mission early on so that may have helped.  Just looking forward to getting the Warspite. 

     I got the Nelson, which is a lot of fun.  And the Arizona I got from a SC a couple weeks ago (the only ship I've ever got from a container) which is also a blast.  And I do more damage in the Arizona than I do in my NM.  46K damage in NM and 56K in Arizona, and a 66% WR in the AZ vs 57% in NM.

     Now I'm hoping that the Warspite may do the same trick as the AZ.  Then I can get rid of my QE, which I admittedly don't play often at all.  I can't part with NM yet; though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,268
[PVE]
Members
9,796 posts
7,478 battles
2 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

     Great explication.  I'll end up with 240 sovereigns at this rate.  I got the Icarus mission early on so that may have helped.  Just looking forward to getting the Warspite. 

     I got the Nelson, which is a lot of fun.  And the Arizona I got from a SC a couple weeks ago (the only ship I've ever got from a container) which is also a blast.  And I do more damage in the Arizona than I do in my NM.  46K damage in NM and 56K in Arizona, and a 66% WR in the AZ vs 57% in NM.

     Now I'm hoping that the Warspite may do the same trick as the AZ.  Then I can get rid of my QE, which I admittedly don't play often at all.  I can't part with NM yet; though.

Icarus will help you with the T5+ UK DD Missions each Directive that gives Draconic flags. For the Directive III & IV Missions that give containers, you need a T7+ UK DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,615
[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,779 posts
6,788 battles

about how many soverigens can you earn in total?

three fiddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×