Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
countdooku

Not Allowed to play ranked?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[ROCT]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,119 battles

Hello all, first post here.

This is the screen of my current open game. Played 3 ranked games, switch to my cruiser, and it won't let me play her.

Fine, no problem, I'll play the Benson again (won 3 in a row previously :cap_like:), but to no avail. It won't let me select ANY tier 8 ship in ranked. I plan on submitting a ticket, but thought I would check here to see if any one had this problem. Search gave no returns.

Thanks!

Wows1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[ROCT]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,119 battles

Oh crap, thank you. Don't have any tier X's, have one I can borrow?

Thanks again, wasn't aware they changed ranked format, just jumped back in to play ranked. It's more of a challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,747 posts
789 battles
2 minutes ago, countdooku said:

Oh crap, thank you. Don't have any tier X's, have one I can borrow?

Thanks again, wasn't aware they changed ranked format, just jumped back in to play ranked. It's more of a challenge.

I don't have a tier V.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
47 minutes ago, countdooku said:

Played 3 ranked games and it won't let me play

You lucky dog!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[XBRTC]
Members
1,399 posts
7,411 battles

Hang on a second here...

It took you 3 games to get to rank 15, which means that you started the season at rank 16, which means that you finished last season at......... what, something like rank 6? 7? But you don't have any T10 ships?

How does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,866 posts
24 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Hang on a second here...

It took you 3 games to get to rank 15, which means that you started the season at rank 16, which means that you finished last season at......... what, something like rank 6? 7? But you don't have any T10 ships?

How does that work?

Last season was tier 10 at rank 10 I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[XBRTC]
Members
1,399 posts
7,411 battles

 

14 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Last season was tier 10 at rank 10 I believe.

 

Is rank 7 above or below rank 10?

In order to start this season off at rank 16, he'd have been required to reach rank 7 last season. Which would require a T10 ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,866 posts
18 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

 

 

Is rank 7 above or below rank 10?

In order to start this season off at rank 16, he'd have been required to reach rank 7 last season. Which would require a T10 ship.

I was 4 ranks below where I was last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[XBRTC]
Members
1,399 posts
7,411 battles
1 hour ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

I was 4 ranks below where I was last season.

 

Read. Learn. Remember.

 

image.thumb.png.80abc5227eb344e993776552bbbfaf9c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×