Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tjvarmint

Clan Portal on the Website

4 comments in this topic

[TD6]
Members
19 posts
4,859 battles

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere.

1. When will we be getting a clan portal on the website?

2. What clan credentials are required to make improvements to the base?

Our commander is out of town and unable to readjust the oil gifted back after the last update. So, the two questions above are relative to this situation.

Thanks!

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles

I'm kind of interested in when this is all going to happen as well. I've always thought having some way to directly communicate with clan members while within the game rather than having to rely on Discord or Teamspeak would be a valuable tool.  

As far as "Clan Credentials", I think the only requirement is that you have a Clan and you have enough Oil to build out an improvement.  However, only the Clan Commander or Deputy Commander can do this.  I happen to be the Deputy Commander of my clan and this is one of the tasks I perform for our Clan but if I'm absent then our Commander can do the work as well. 

One thing I'd recommend for all Clans is that the Commander designate a Deputy Commander that can take on tasks like these in the Commander's absence.  It just works out much better than having to rely on a single person. 

[PVE]
Members
9,929 posts
7,492 battles
1 hour ago, BB3_Oregon_Steel said:

I'm kind of interested in when this is all going to happen as well. I've always thought having some way to directly communicate with clan members while within the game rather than having to rely on Discord or Teamspeak would be a valuable tool.  

As far as "Clan Credentials", I think the only requirement is that you have a Clan and you have enough Oil to build out an improvement.  However, only the Clan Commander or Deputy Commander can do this.  I happen to be the Deputy Commander of my clan and this is one of the tasks I perform for our Clan but if I'm absent then our Commander can do the work as well. 

One thing I'd recommend for all Clans is that the Commander designate a Deputy Commander that can take on tasks like these in the Commander's absence.  It just works out much better than having to rely on a single person. 

This^

I asked a couple of people to be deputy commanders who are willing to handle things if I'm unavailable.

[TD6]
Members
19 posts
4,859 battles

Thanks everyone. Our Deputy is available and should be able to get the distribution handled.

As for the web based Clan Portal, I see that we once had but it's been unavailable for quite some time. Hopefully WG will put more effort into bringing it back.

Sign in to follow this