Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

de grasse and la galisso nowadays

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,388 battles

so since i hardly have time to play wows(and still not a good computer to run). i want to know how is galisso with the main battery reload booster and if that gimmick made the ship good enough to keep up with grasse or if de grasse is still the king?

Edited by Cruxdei

[SPTR]
Members
25,771 posts
11,069 battles

Idk haven't played La Gal in a long while since it got all those buffs and I do have De Grasse but...

I reckon La Gal is good in her own way like she can come out from behind an island and shred a DD or broadside cruiser to death while De Grass is an well rounded cruiser for her tier through I don't like her field of fire on her turrets especially when kiting away.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,388 battles
20 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

behind an island and shred a DD or broadside cruiser to death 

yeah huh,most cruisers can do that,so nothing new.

thanks for your input,i will call you when the intervieww period is done.

NEXT

[RWBY]
Members
225 posts
5,137 battles

Personally I found La Gal really enjoyable without bringing into question comparisons to premiums. But yes the reload boost makes for a nice punch against unwary broadside cruisers or spotted DDs.

Edited by urk_the_red

Members
2,481 posts
2,334 battles

Ehhhh . . . i'd argue the De Grasse is still better. You get two extra shots with La Galissonniere when boost is active, so I guess they're kinda even until you can get a citadel out of it. Or take advantage of the faster torp reload.  

[FART]
Members
100 posts
4,712 battles

I loved the La Gal -- one of the best Tech Tree cruisers at that tier. IFHE is a must, of course, and the Algerie thereafter is an absolute joy to play.

Can't tell you if it's better than the DeGrasse though; I considered buying it awhile back but didn't feel like the differences between it and the La Gal justified the price for me.

Sign in to follow this