kiwi1960

Server Overloaded???

58 comments in this topic

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

So, constantly getting this server overloaded crap... and only 1833 players on the server.

And I was about to buy premium... think I'll put that off for now.

They said this glitch wouldn't reappear? IT HAS.... so many bugs some in there for 4 or 5 version updates.

Forget the so called carrier rework, forget subs, forget music videos.... FIX THE DAMNED BUGS.... make the game FIT FOR PURPOSE!

How can you expect anyone to hand over money for this service??????

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

Must be affecting everyone.... when I gave up, there were only 1500 people left on the server in the space of 3 minutes.

FIX THE BUGS BEFORE GIVING US THE CV REWORK!

Edited by kiwi1960

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Got it too. 6:30 AM ET with 1600 users online. Seriously?

[WOLF8]
Members
2 posts
1,753 battles

Same, got booted after a match, then haven't been able to get into any game mode since. oh well guess it's time to call it an early night.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
352 posts
5,170 battles

Yep.  Every battle type is giving it.  I'm guessing it's a pretty widespread issue too, since the player count keeps dropping slowly over the past 10 minutes or so.

The game is also still registering that I'm in battle, even though I've been sitting in port and have restarted the game already.  Come on WG...

[RLGN]
Members
430 posts
4,304 battles

Popped in here to check to see if it was just me.  Guess no one gets to play for the foreseeable future.

Community Department
2,103 posts
520 battles

Thanks for  your fast reaction. We do have an issue with logins. Already working on the fix at the moment.

I see there is no possibility to play at current server after login in.

• Cool 1

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

Tried all game modes, co-op, mission, random.... nothing is working. I think its time they paid compensation for a bug they said wouldn't reappear, I was trying to complete a mission before the game ticked over... missed it by a few points due to this crappy server ... so many bugs, hardly ever any bug fixes.

[1RD]
Members
551 posts
1 minute ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for  your fast reaction. We do have an issue with logins. Already working on the fix at the moment.

Its NOT the log in.... its getting into the games.... compensation is called for like they had with the video lag bug.

[WOLF3]
Members
4 posts
2,421 battles

Same, can't finish the last daily mission chain. Tried 4 times to get a battle in randoms and coop, got kicked out each time with 'server overloaded' message even though there's less than 1.5k players on the server.

[1RD]
Members
551 posts
1 minute ago, Hades05 said:

Is there a timeline Turbo?

Given the number of bugs NEVER fixed, I'd say.... soon" (that could be 1 hour or one month)