Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Premium Boost Challenge

4 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles

I was just clicking around my personal missions (and wondering when I'll be done with that hellish final grind on a unique upgrade's mission) when I noticed that the XP Boost Challenges for my Haida and T-61 no longer have expiration dates. Does this mean that there's now an unlimited time in which to play the 25 battles or is it a programming oversight. And before anyone laughs at how I haven't played 25 battles in my Haida yet, I've been a little busy grinding out multiple unique upgrades while holding down a full-time job.

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles

I bought Cossack and have the 25 XP boost missions too with no expiration date. My first experience with them so am curious if this is an oversight, bug, or something that I can take my time with as well. Got to thinking that I will just do one a day to farm the first win and get the boost to maximize my gains.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
558 posts
3,623 battles

I noticed that as well.  It would be nice to not have an expiration date on these missions.  

Is it real, is it true, will it stay?

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles
39 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

I noticed that as well.  It would be nice to not have an expiration date on these missions.  

Is it real, is it true, will it stay?

I am not sure, guessing the OP isn't either, hence the question. Am hopeful that someone in the know can help us out.

Sign in to follow this