Sign in to follow this  
Battleship1987

did not get 3 year patch

14 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Members
38 posts
6,860 battles

Hi, I join the 1st day the game went live in 1015, but for some reason I only recived the 1 and 2 year patches, the 3rd year patch I did not get. Could you check to see if i am due one? - Thanks 

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,122 posts
4,270 battles

did you buy it with tokens?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,782 posts
9,798 battles
13 minutes ago, Battleship1987 said:

Could you check to see if i am due one?

Send the support ticket to have it check

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles
24 minutes ago, Battleship1987 said:

Hi, I join the 1st day the game went live in 1015, 

Sorry, it only goes up to 3 years... not a century :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
2 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

did you buy it with tokens?

It wasn't a purchasable item...everybody who has had an account for at least a year got the 1 year patch...2 years the 1 & 2 year patch...& 3 years all 3 of them. OP's account says he joined September 19th 2015 so he should have gotten all 3...unless he just missed it by a day or 2.

I forget what day they actually passed them out & it might have gone by that exact date but he definitely is close enough that he should have received all 3.

The actual anniversary date was the 17th so it may have said...sorry...not close enough but I think he's deserving for only missing it by 2 days.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
7 hours ago, _1204_ said:

Sorry, it only goes up to 3 years... not a century :Smile_teethhappy:

Actually that would be a millennium...OP is really OP :Smile_Default:

7 hours ago, Battleship1987 said:

Hi, I join the 1st day the game went live in 1015, but for some reason I only recived the 1 and 2 year patches, the 3rd year patch I did not get. Could you check to see if i am due one? - Thanks 

Dude...I would tag 1 of the mods for you but not sure how to do that but you should.

The release was on the 17th & your account was started on the 19th...seems you just missed it by 2 days but it seems they should have (& probably will if brought to their attention) given anybody from the month of September 2015 the 3 year patch. Probably just a computer issued thing that didn't have the sense to round off.

• Cool 1

[TAW]
Members
38 posts
6,860 battles

Thanks,

5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Dude...I would tag 1 of the mods for you but not sure how to do that but you should.

The release was on the 17th & your account was started on the 19th...seems you just missed it by 2 days but it seems they should have (& probably will if brought to their attention) given anybody from the month of September 2015 the 3 year patch. Probably just a computer issued thing that didn't have the sense to round off.

How do I tag one of the mods? I don't post much, only in the historical section, my profile I just checked said I joined September 17, 2015, how did you check and find the 19th?

Edited by Battleship1987

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
18 minutes ago, Battleship1987 said:

Thanks,

How do I tag one of the mods? I don't post much, only in the historical section, my profile I just checked said I joined September 17, 2015, how did you check and find the 19th?

That's odd...I just rechecked & it does say the 17th (same place...your profile)...I don't know where I got the 19th from...must have misread it (but I remember checking it a few times just to make sure I had it right)...don't know what happened there...my bad.

I'm not exactly sure how to tag them myself or I would have just tagged 1 for you...guess you might just need to submit a ticket...or look for a post where somebody has tagged somebody & ask them how to do it.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,102 posts
14 hours ago, Battleship1987 said:

I got stuck with the one year, because my registration date was just after the anniversary.

[ABCD3]
Members
66 posts
3,102 battles

Missing it by two days, they should give it to you.  

[TAW]
Members
38 posts
6,860 battles
23 hours ago, RickPatton said:

They did give it, so they gave it out on the 15th?

• Cool 2

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, RickPatton said:

He didn't actually miss it by 2 days that was a senior moment on my part...I checked 3 times & still seen 19th instead of 17th on his account but it's actual the 17th so just my stupidity there not WGs.

Sign in to follow this