Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Cannot post on website...keep getting a "blocked" message but haven't been informed of any blocking...what gives?

3 comments in this topic

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles

For the last couple days most every time I try to comment on the website I keep getting this message:

"Not enough permissions for this action or your account might have been blocked".

The really odd part is that it doesn't happen every time just most times (8 out of 10) & occasionally a message will post. I can't even give a thumbs up or thumbs down w/out it happening.

I have not in any way been informed that there has been a block on my account. If there has at least let me know what for...if not can somebody please explain what is going on.

I have noticed very few comments on the website pages lately so wondering if this is some kind of system wide bug or just happening to me.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
7 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

There was a bug that logged people out of the website.  Could that be it?

Thanx for the reply & to be perfectly honest I'm not sure...just went there & was able to post & thumbs up people whereas when I posted that earlier I couldn't do either.

It seems to be an on again off again thing & I can't figure it out.

When you are not logged in usually there is no "reply" option to thumbs up or thumbs down another players comment & you have to log in for that to appear...they reply option was there & I was able to choose the thumbs up option but instead of it giving the +1 it gave me that reply earlier...but as I said now it just worked.

Not sure what to think about it so just posted a thread in the bugs about it so it can be looked into.

Sign in to follow this