Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RyuuohD_NA

Spots Where American and British Cruisers Camp In the Map

12 comments in this topic

Members
750 posts
13 battles

Are you a DD player who is constantly frustrated for being radared by cruisers camping behind islands? Do you want to learn where these cruisers hide so that you can adjust your gameplay with them in consideration? 

Then this handy guide is for you! Featuring the places in high-tier maps where these cruisers will camp 90% of the time!

(Note that this guide was made back in July, so some maps may have been redesigned from what is illustrated, but the points still will be roughly the same).

Edited by RyuuohD_NA
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
750 posts
13 battles
4 minutes ago, Patraic_Emery said:

*american and British cruisers

Fixed the title
Thanks for the heads-up

• Cool 2

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,984 battles

Very nice. It tells you where can you go for radar covergae..also tells you where they might be so you can torp them

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,984 battles

Very nice. It tells you where can you go for radar coverage..also tells you where they might be so you can torp them

Members
191 posts
15,804 battles

And that's why I play radar ships in the open. Island users are not only extremely predicable but also extremely prone to being dev struck.

Members
191 posts
15,804 battles
5 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

It's highly situational. The 3 times (all in 1 morning) encountered you dolphin, you clung to a rock in your des moines. But in those particular situations it was ofc advantageous at that moment. (you sat bow on protecting  your inside flank against my Alsace)

Are you sure that's me?

I have not played DM since I spec-ed it for CW at the beginning of season 3

That is at least 2-3 months ago

[NUWES]
Members
1,661 posts
5,578 battles
1 hour ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Are you a DD player who is constantly frustrated for being radared by cruisers camping behind islands? Do you want to learn where these cruisers hide so that you can adjust your gameplay with them in consideration? 

Then this handy guide is for you! Featuring the places in high-tier maps where these cruisers will camp 90% of the time!

(Note that this guide was made back in July, so some maps may have been redesigned from what is illustrated, but the points still will be roughly the same).

Nice work. It is an excellent guide though for both cruisers and DDs. Thumbs up from me. :)

Members
3,797 posts
14,076 battles

When driving my Cruisers, I'm a drive by shooter, runnin' and gunnin' from island to island. Hell, I can never seem to find a good spot to park and gun anyway.

Edited by ReddNekk

Sign in to follow this