You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Saint06

[edited] of the RN DD mission

64 comments in this topic

[L-S-D]
Members
43 posts
22,856 battles

so you need 250k credits in 1 game in a brit dd , tier 5 to 8 so they make Arms Race a mode you can use only its tier9 and 10 with no british dd useable.

then they leave out scenarios and let you do it in ranked for the 1/10 of a percent who have bought the Cossack.

shot-18.09.26_18.36.26-0891.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[PVE]
Members
9,730 posts
7,466 battles
Just now, Saint06 said:

so you need 250k credits in 1 game in a brit dd , tier 5 to 8 so they make Arms Race a mode you can use only its tier9 and 10 with no british dd useable.

then they leave out scenarios and let you do it in ranked for the 1/10 of a percent who have bought the Cossack.

You can do it in PvP with credit flags and camo. I bet even in co-op you can do it in UK T6+ DD game if you play good enough.

[DENY]
Members
343 posts
4,720 battles

I do at least 350 to 450 most of the game , 250 is like nothing

[L-S-D]
Members
43 posts
22,856 battles

So including a mode that you can not ever play at this time is smart, and excluding scenarios, and in co op unless you have a super game with every credit flag the average player has no chance of every doing it.

Members
740 posts
13 battles

Are you seriously complaining about earning 250k credits in T5-T8 RN DDs that can be done in Randoms and Coop? SERIOUSLY?? 

• Cool 2

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,798 posts
9,845 battles

Why are you complaining when you already completed the directive?

You DONT HAVE TO DO that QUEST, look at your own screenshot

• Cool 1

[L-S-D]
Members
43 posts
22,856 battles

Well then why did they bloody include the stupid thing? If there is only 1 mode you can realisticly complete the dam thing in

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,974 battles

Just be glad you have the opportunity to actually TRY to complete the mission.

The only RN DD's I have are the tier 5 Acasta and the tier 6 Gallant, but the only mission left available to me is for tier 7-8 RN DD's. WTG, WG!

• Cool 3

[BBC]
Members
933 posts
12,324 battles

camo and signals  2 of the new ones boost 25% and 35% + zulu 20% + french camo 30%  or games con 50%  always save a couple eaach of the raare stuff for when you might need them to do a mission ! easy mode !

[WOLF3]
Members
6,441 posts
2,405 battles
26 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Are you seriously complaining about earning 250k credits in T5-T8 RN DDs that can be done in Randoms and Coop? SERIOUSLY?? 

YES.  Mostly because most players don't even have T5-T8 RN DDs.  (I actually just got Acasta, though I haven't played a game in her yet.)

The fact is, I'm persistent, but games like this requires comes around rarely, and almost never in ships I'm not familiar with. I could easily throw 40 games at this requirement and never get it, meanwhile depleting all my aids.  So I'm not even going there. 

Know oneself.

Members
740 posts
13 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

YES.  Mostly because most players don't even have T5-T8 RN DDs.  (I actually just got Acasta, though I haven't played a game in her yet.)

The fact is, I'm persistent, but games like this requires comes around rarely, and almost never in ships I'm not familiar with. I could easily throw 40 games at this requirement and never get it, meanwhile depleting all my aids.  So I'm not even going there. 

Know oneself.

You do realize you can complete the objectives even if you don't have any RN DDs? That having RN DDs is just a bonus?

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles
6 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

Definitely obtainable...and you dont need a premium

You used a Lightning. Which is actually harder to obtain than a Premium. Your example is literally not even for sale.

In other words: "I can't  buy a win."

P.S. - nothing personal. I don't intend to give you a hard time @blammo_2017. It's just that after a lot of people have pulled British DDs out of crates, a lot of us have not gotten them.

Members
18,240 posts
5,209 battles
48 minutes ago, Saint06 said:

So including a mode that you can not ever play at this time is smart, and excluding scenarios, and in co op unless you have a super game with every credit flag the average player has no chance of every doing it.

Am I missing something? It looks like the directive is complete already. I believe you don't need to complete that order to advance. You only have to complete 3 orders, and you've already done 4.

Edited by Skpstr

[FART]
Members
100 posts
4,729 battles
21 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

Just be glad you have the opportunity to actually TRY to complete the mission.

The only RN DD's I have are the tier 5 Acasta and the tier 6 Gallant, but the only mission left available to me is for tier 7-8 RN DD's. WTG, WG!

I'm 20 containers in at this point and haven't even received a single mission. While I totally love the fact that I'll likely get a free Premium ship from this event, I wish they'd made the RN DD mission drop rate a little more frequent. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,441 posts
2,405 battles
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Am I missing something? It looks like the directive is complete already. I believe you don't need to complete that order to advance. You only have to complete 3 orders, and you've already done 4.

That's quite beside the point, which is that the mission is nearly impossible.  His other accomplishments are not relevant to that point.

[WOLF1]
Members
86 posts
4,289 battles
19 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

You used a Lightning. Which is actually harder to obtain than a Premium. Your example is literally not even for sale.

In other words: "I can't  buy a win."

P.S. - nothing personal. I don't intend to give you a hard time @blammo_2017. It's just that after a lot of people have pulled British DDs out of crates, a lot of us have not gotten them.

Well if you do get it, it's a REALLY fun boat....;)

Good luck

[FGNE]
Members
435 posts
728 battles
1 hour ago, Saint06 said:

I did this first try with camo and flags.  I didn't even do that great in the battle.  Made like 350k first go.  Landed 5 torps and died early in the Jervis of all things.

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles
Just now, blammo_2017 said:

Well if you do get it, it's a REALLY fun boat....;)

Oh I'll definitely get it. Just not in time to use in the Royal Navy Event.

I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!

[L-S-D]
Members
43 posts
22,856 battles

So in other words it's a random only mission since it is basicly impossible to complete in Co Op.

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,520 battles
14 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

You do realize you can complete the objectives even if you don't have any RN DDs? That having RN DDs is just a bonus?

The problem is you need to complete all of the directives in each stage to have access to Hall of Fame play and the bonuses that come with it (and a whole bunch of players have complained about that already). You can do 250K credits in co-op in a DD only if the spawn and RNGesus are on your side and you are credit flagged to the hilt. My problem is different.

On a Windows machine, I would do the whole shebang in DDs in Random. Right now I am stuck playing on my MacBook because my game machine died. The Mac wrapper crashes out in any game mode other than Co-op, and take it one battle at a time and reboot the machine for each battle because the computer locks up on the results screen. No scenario play is possible as it crashes as soon you enter battle. I tried in and AA-build Sims in the Dunkirk scenario and crashed out, rebooted, got back in, and was tail-end charlie being attacked 8km behind the convoy-a short game indeed. Even in spectator camera view the game will crash on a Mac!. At least the team 4-starred it anyway. Every Random game I have tried on the Mac has crashed, to the point where I have been pinked 4 times. Fun and games....

[WBK]
Members
63 posts
2,314 battles

I'm just looking at the tech tree and not seeing any British DDs, so how on earth can I participate?

[WOLF3]
Members
6,441 posts
2,405 battles
6 minutes ago, Dr_Mauser said:

I'm just looking at the tech tree and not seeing any British DDs, so how on earth can I participate?

You have to get a mission to get one in a RN crate (earned or bought) then run the mission.  IIRC, 10K base? XP for T5 Acasta.  More for the others.  Thing is, there are a LOT of people that haven't been able to get a mission.  They can't participate.

[PVE]
Members
5,620 posts
18,209 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Why are you complaining when you already completed the directive?

You DONT HAVE TO DO that QUEST, look at your own screenshot

Umm it is the one on the list that hasn't been done.... Might wanna take your own advice.