You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Larry_Talbot

OK Wargaming. I can take a hint.

69 comments in this topic

[KENT]
Members
54 posts
366 battles

This game is based on random, so it may be frustrating from time to time. I know the pain of such losses, but it's not the reason to drop, imo. You'll face same problems with teammates in almost any game.

[PVE]
Members
9,740 posts
7,472 battles
8 minutes ago, Larry_Talbot said:

ey8rxZx.jpg

Top 1-3 in every match but I guess you want me to try out that other Naval game.

OK... you got it.

When you get frustrated with RNGsus in PvP, pop into an Operation or co-op for a break. Or the new Arms Race battle mode.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/arms-race/

• Cool 2

[O7]
[O7]
Members
290 posts
12,331 battles
12 minutes ago, Larry_Talbot said:

ey8rxZx.jpg

Top 1-3 in every match but I guess you want me to try out that other Naval game.

OK... you got it.

something something common denominator

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[SALVO]
Members
17,069 posts
17,716 battles
15 minutes ago, Larry_Talbot said:

ey8rxZx.jpg

OK... you got it.

You don't have a right to win, ya know.  You have to earn it.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Members
3,470 posts
6,173 battles

WG does not do anything to make sure specific players lose.   No idea what is in the jpg since it does not seem to be attached but....

Members
462 posts
8,499 battles

The rigged match maker is real.   Back to Back nights.    Due to 3 reasons i have identified. 

1. I said something on these forums the mods didn't like and they rigged my account.

2. I played the Republic with that restless fire or halloween type 3 camo.   Every time i play in that camo it's a >90% loss rate in well over 50 games.  Likely closing in on 100.   This is enough testing imo to make the claim that these camos rig you.

3. After i had enough of the Republic the first night and switched over to the Yugumo i had already reported a bunch of players for being bad (likely DD or CV players).  That rigs your account as well so the losses continued.

* These triggers have been proven to be true almost without fail..  They are not a myth. 

Welcome to rigged games 2018!

Spoiler

9ooqlRI.jpg

Spoiler

g3zMkpL.jpg

Spoiler

D8BEaID.jpg

Spoiler

kCoc2BR.jpg

And the Second night.

Spoiler

UWDuY9x.jpg

Spoiler

aeS8SMh.jpg

Spoiler

IlYRMOw.jpg

And no, the Conq doesn't need a buff.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4

[TDRB]
Members
1,105 posts
4,197 battles
31 minutes ago, Troa_Barton said:

There seems to be only one solution, Conqueror needs a buff.

Nope, there was 1 victory driving a Conqueror. It is the Helena that needs a buff. Plus WG needs to makes sure everyone has a 50% win rate to be fair.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,727 battles
36 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

The rigged match maker is real.   Back to Back nights.    Due to 3 reasons i have identified. 

1. I said something on these forums the mods didn't like and they rigged my account.

2. I played the Republic with that restless fire or halloween type 3 camo.   Every time i play in that camo it's a >90% loss rate in well over 50 games.  Likely closing in on 100.   This is enough testing imo to make the claim that these camos rig you.

3. After i had enough of the Republic the first night and switched over to the Yugumo i had already reported a bunch of players for being bad (likely DD or CV players).  That rigs your account as well so the losses continued.

* These triggers have been proven to be true almost without fail..  They are not a myth. 

Hide contents

9ooqlRI.jpg

Hide contents

g3zMkpL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D8BEaID.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

kCoc2BR.jpg

And the Second night.

Reveal hidden contents

UWDuY9x.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

aeS8SMh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IlYRMOw.jpg

#1 You have below an 80 IQ if you think those screenshots represent a large enough sample size.

#2. Have been proven? By whom and what methods? Are your standards of "proof" coming from the same IQ from #1?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,727 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Is this a different account or what, because your stats page doesn't reflect you having either ship. 

God forbid he provide evidence his peers can review in order to establish credibility.

• Boring 1

[ENDVR]
Members
415 posts
5,326 battles

Buy Premium Time in a bundle of at least 6 months.  Cures everything all the time half the time between the hours of 2400 and 0000.

• Funny 1

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles
2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Don’t blame the mods.  It was me.  I used a piece of duct tape and a screwdriver to rig the client on your PC while you were sleeping.  Sorry, but I just had to do it... :cap_haloween:

Members
2,918 posts
1,365 battles

What other naval game?  I wish there were more naval games in a storyline or coop pve setting with the quality models and gameplay of wows, minus the rng.

[WORX]
Members
1,855 posts
12,893 battles
5 hours ago, Larry_Talbot said:

ey8rxZx.jpg

^^^ I am leaning to operator error on this one. Which can change over time. I recommend take a breather, cruiser wise its not easy. BB wise, no comment, especially in a Conqueror

[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
122 posts
3,613 battles

What goes down, must come up. It ebbs and flows. 

inb4 RIGGED lol

victory chain.png

losing spree.jpg

Edited by LancasterOne
  • Cool 3

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,707 posts
8,132 battles
6 hours ago, Larry_Talbot said:

ey8rxZx.jpg

OK... you got it.

I state time and time again, if you want to win start by shooting the same target. After that, reading your team and aiding them accordingly is the surest avenue to victory.

[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
122 posts
3,613 battles
2 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

I state time and time again, if you want to win start by shooting the same target. After that, reading your team and aiding them accordingly is the surest avenue to victory.

How does he even have a Conqueror after only 300ish battles anyway?

• Funny 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,707 posts
8,132 battles
1 minute ago, LancasterOne said:

How does he even have a Conqueror after only 300ish battles anyway?

Alternate account?

[RLGN]
Members
447 posts
4,351 battles
5 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Reveal hidden contents

9ooqlRI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

g3zMkpL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D8BEaID.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

kCoc2BR.jpg

And the Second night.

Reveal hidden contents

UWDuY9x.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

aeS8SMh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IlYRMOw.jpg

5bac97720cc04_Benderohwaityoureserious.gif.c57e894a2a039a3b394bc10a80aa1f17.gif

• Funny 3

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles
10 hours ago, Larry_Talbot said:

You can always just go into lower-tier co-op for a few games to break your losing streak. Unless you consider that beneath you. Just don't take a Tier 1 ship into Randoms; you will get your backside handed to you on a dish.

7 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Reveal hidden contents

9ooqlRI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

g3zMkpL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D8BEaID.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

kCoc2BR.jpg

And the Second night.

Reveal hidden contents

UWDuY9x.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

aeS8SMh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IlYRMOw.jpg

You DO realise you've probably committed an act of libel, don't you?

[RLGN]
Members
447 posts
4,351 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You can always just go into lower-tier co-op for a few games to break your losing streak. Unless you consider that beneath you. Just don't take a Tier 1 ship into Randoms; you will get your backside handed to you on a dish.

You DO realise you've probably committed an act of libel, don't you?

It's not libel when he's crazy enough to believe what he's saying.  Libel requires a false statement that the person issuing the statement knows is false and that was bade with the intention of hurting the party.  You need all three and I'm pretty sure he skips number two by actually thinking there's something on the back end that let's a forum moderator that disagrees with some post he made flag his account for matchmaking purposes (even in spite of apparently using a different account to play than to post) and only allow him to match on the same team as low skill players and only against high skill.  Which is absurd.  The biggest problem with WG matchmaking in all their games is that it has no way of taking skill level into account.

[OBS]
Members
133 posts
656 battles

the point is never did i win in a team base game, thats crazy. the point is did you carry your weight and do your part. thats all you can do. if your not satisfied with that, then perhaps team based mutiplayer games are not for you. nothing wrong with that.

• Cool 1