Jump to content
DAN1268

video found with forbidden mods

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Members
4 posts

It seems that the naivety of people who say that there are no people using aim bots or hacks in this game is over whelming, yet people just refuse to believe they exists. Well here is proof that was posted on youtube on the 20th of Sept 2018 for the current game build 0.7.9.0. I really hope that WarGaming does something about this, because as far as I am concerned this goes against their own EULA agreement.

[edited]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Members
4 posts
10 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

You'll be visited by the mods shortly, as you've just violated the EULA.

How have I violated the EULA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[1RD]
Members
551 posts

That isn't really an aimbot, more an aim assist.

FYI, YOUtube has more than one video of aimbots... they are fake of course, added after the video was made and includes a link to get your aim bot...

which you can have once you enter your credit card details...

a fool and his money are soon parted... I feel sorry for anyone falling for it, but then, they wanted to cheat.

As a side note, unless they have access to the server and can alter the code to allow the aimbot to work, its NEVER really going to be real.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,606
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
4 minutes ago, DAN1268 said:

How have I violated the EULA

don't act stupid, you're promoting the cheat by sharing the video

Also it called Aim assist, not Aim bot. this have been a known cheat since closed beta

Last thing, it not a Hack. It a cheat. Learn the different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[KENT]
Members
54 posts
366 battles
Just now, DAN1268 said:

How have I violated the EULA

AFAIK it' forbidden to post anything which refers to cheats and other stuff. Here we see a video, and in description you can find the link to vk.com group where you're supposed to eh, buy this program or smth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[KENT]
Members
54 posts
366 battles
Just now, kiwi1960 said:

That isn't really an aimbot, more an aim assist.

FYI, YOUtube has more than one video of aimbots... they are fake of course, added after the video was made and includes a link to get your aim bot...

which you can have once you enter your credit card details...

a fool and his money are soon parted... I feel sorry for anyone falling for it, but then, they wanted to cheat.

As a side note, unless they have access to the server and can alter the code to allow the aimbot to work, its NEVER really going to be real.

 

This is another case actually. This video shows a REAL program, but I think the aim is CIS (RU) server because of vk.com link.

Edited by RU_Chanderlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,606
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
1 minute ago, RU_Chanderlin said:

This is another case actually. This video shows a REAL program, but I think the aim is CIS (RU) server because of vk.com link.

look the same to me, now it just have that fancy red line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Members
4 posts
8 minutes ago, RU_Chanderlin said:

AFAIK it' forbidden to post anything which refers to cheats and other stuff. Here we see a video, and in description you can find the link to vk.com group where you're supposed to eh, buy this program or smth.

If you bothered to read it, I am providing proof they exist, I am NOT supporting the Aim Assist/Bot or Hack, I am wanting War Gaming to put a stop to it. Because I will in no way buy this hack or use it, I am a crappy p[layer as it is, but at least I am free in the knowledge that I don't cheat.

Edited by DAN1268

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[1RD]
Members
551 posts
4 minutes ago, RU_Chanderlin said:

This is another case actually. This video shows a REAL program, but I think the aim is CIS (RU) server because of vk.com link.

it LOOKS like its real, that is the whole point, otherwise you won't want to buy it.

For any con to work, it has to LOOK and FEEL real.

Edited by kiwi1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,606
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
2 minutes ago, DAN1268 said:

If you bothered to read it, I am providing proof they exist, I am NOT supporting the Aim Assist/Bot or Hack, I am wanting War Gaming to put a stop to it.

trust me, they been banning people using this cheat and they have their way of detecting aim assist. It easier then you think.
There is a reason why they ban any mods that use scripts.zip file. Before they allow it, but now not anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,055 posts
13,833 battles

The thing that stands out for me is the complete lack of an advantage that these "cheats" provide. This one for instance seems to have just made a bad player worse.

I mean, geez if this is video evidence of cheaters in action....bring them on, they suck. {wait...guess that's why they cheat?)....I dunno I just dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,111
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,957 posts
7,526 battles
13 minutes ago, DAN1268 said:

How have I violated the EULA

I suggest you read it yourself, as clearly you haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[KENT]
Members
54 posts
366 battles
Just now, DAN1268 said:

If you bothered to read it, I am providing proof they exist, I am NOT supporting the Aim Assist/Bot or Hack, I am wanting War Gaming to put a stop to it.

You always can PM someone with red nickname/send this to support. 

Just now, kiwi1960 said:

it LOOKS like its real, that is the whole point, unless you won;t want to buy it.

There're still working hacks based on CIS server. I know it, WG know it, some other guys know it. The only interesting part here is if they can detect and ban users of this particular program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,606
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

The thing that stands out for me is the complete lack of an advantage that these "cheats" provide. This one for instance seems to have just made a bad player worse.

I mean, geez if this is video evidence of cheaters in action....bring them on, they suck. {wait...guess that's why they cheat?)....I dunno I just dunno.

they never did. I once tried it back in closed beta before they ban the used of the mod and remove the code. It wasn't useful as people claim to be. It turn a bad player to worse once they get used to the aim assist. They will never learn how to aim their shots the right way. So let them cheat, all it takes is a little wasd hack to counter it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
763 posts
15,831 battles

Here's the player's profile: https://worldofwarships.ru/ru/community/accounts/90567375-Fulhahaha/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=wyoming

And for those in denial of "it looks real but it isn't," need I remind you of a well-known youtuber and a CC (STILL, I believe!) that accidentally streamed while using (and allowing it to show on his streamed screen) a similar cheat program?

Edited by theLaalaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,606
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
13 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

Here's the player's profile: https://worldofwarships.ru/ru/community/accounts/90567375-Fulhahaha/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=wyoming

And for those in denial of "it looks real but it isn't," need I remind you of a well-known youtuber and a CC (STILL, I believe!) that accidentally streamed while using (and allowing it to show on his streamed screen) a similar cheat program?

and you can easily fake it by running your own cheat with someone replays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
8 hours ago, DAN1268 said:

It seems that the naivety of people who say that there are no people using aim bots or hacks in this game is over whelming, yet people just refuse to believe they exists. Well here is proof that was posted on youtube on the 20th of Sept 2018 for the current game build 0.7.9.0. I really hope that WarGaming does something about this, because as far as I am concerned this goes against their own EULA agreement.

[edited]

8 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

You'll be visited by the mods shortly, as you've just violated the EULA.

That's right, we know the fact and effectively deal with it. So there is no need to post anything about it due to it's also violate our Forum Rules. The time of violators accounts life is short enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×