Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

I'm Confused About The RN Event...

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

785
[STW-M]
Members
2,075 posts
5,874 battles

When I logged on today just to check out what was new with the update, first thing I found was that the previous directive (I was working on part 4) was gone.

Is it the case that, when each update comes out, the previous 4 directives/stage get wiped out? Does that mean that the hall of fame progress also gets wiped with each new stage? When will 0.7.10 and 0.7.11 come out?

In addition, I have heard that sovereigns will be no longer obtainable without paying in 0.7.10 and completely exchanged for silver in 0.7.11. If this is the case, then is it still possible for me (currently have 45 sovereigns and 3 guineas—obviously I missed a container or two) to earn Warspite (it's pretty much the only reason I'm interested this event)?

(PS: sorry for the semi-constant question threads, but I really can't think of a better way to obtain these answers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
2 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

When I logged on today just to check out what was new with the update, first thing I found was that the previous directive (I was working on part 4) was gone.

Is it the case that, when each update comes out, the previous 4 directives/stage get wiped out? Does that mean that the hall of fame progress also gets wiped with each new stage? When will 0.7.10 and 0.7.11 come out?

In addition, I have heard that sovereigns will be no longer obtainable without paying in 0.7.10 and completely exchanged for silver in 0.7.11. If this is the case, then is it still possible for me (currently have 45 sovereigns and 3 guineas—obviously I missed a container or two) to earn Warspite (it's pretty much the only reason I'm interested this event)?

(PS: sorry for the semi-constant question threads, but I really can't think of a better way to obtain these answers)

Yes, a Stage starts on Wed and ends early Wed morning. You can not go back and complete old Stages or Missions. Hall of Fame is each week.

You will get a maximum of 240 Sovereigns without reaching the Top 25% in HoF or having a T7+ UK DD to complete those two Missions each Stage to get two extra containers. So with 45 Sovs now, you will end up with 225 if you complete the rest of the Directives this patch. Warspite is 220 Sovs.

 

I'm updating this thread with all the RN event news. The first post is pretty long, but broken into sections.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
785
[STW-M]
Members
2,075 posts
5,874 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, a Stage starts on Wed and ends early Wed morning. You can not go back and complete old Stages or Missions. Hall of Fame is each week.

You will get a maximum of 240 Sovereigns without reaching the Top 25% in HoF or having a T7+ UK DD to complete those two Missions each Stage to get two extra containers. So with 45 Sovs now, you will end up with 225 if you complete the rest of the Directives this patch. Warspite is 220 Sovs.

Thank you! +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
Just now, Avenge_December_7 said:

Thank you! +1

You are welcome

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,231
[WOLF3]
Members
6,465 posts
2,405 battles

The more I learn about this event, the less appeal it holds for me.  Fortunately, I got the Acasta mission on my second RN crate.  Doubt I'll get any more - Scenarios don't count and trying to finish the directives in PVE is just plain painful. 

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
285 posts
6,871 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The more I learn about this event, the less appeal it holds for me.  Fortunately, I got the Acasta mission on my second RN crate.  Doubt I'll get any more - Scenarios don't count and trying to finish the directives in PVE is just plain painful. 

 

Not really, I did the entirety of Stage 1 in co-op only. The credit missions are tedious but doable.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,231
[WOLF3]
Members
6,465 posts
2,405 battles
5 minutes ago, CFagan1987 said:

Not really, I did the entirety of Stage 1 in co-op only. The credit missions are tedious but doable.

It took me about 30 battles to clear the first one, even using up most of my Zulu stockpile. 

To be fair, though, I was playing a lot of T5 and T6 ships.  So I figured, let's try Tier 9.  Had a fair game, with net earnings of 5400 Cr flying a full set of standard Econ signals.  Tier 8, with permacamo, not much better.

No, I am not going to expend all my Wyverns on a crate or two that won't get much that I'm interested in anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
303 posts
4,519 battles
43 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

No, I am not going to expend all my Wyverns on a crate or two that won't get much that I'm interested in anyway

I am pretty sure the credit requirements are based on gross credits earned in battle, not net after expenses are deducted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[WOLFB]
Members
624 posts
22,389 battles

I thought hall of fame "payed off" for each stage?

Yet I haven't received any rewards for being in the superior (top 5%) ????

When are the rewards payed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
3 minutes ago, fbrrhd said:

I thought hall of fame "payed off" for each stage?

Yet I haven't received any rewards for being in the superior (top 5%) ????

When are the rewards payed?

See this thread please. Gneisenau has posted that there was a problem, WG is aware and working on it. Please have patience, the rewards will come.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
6 posts
879 battles

Does anyone have any idea of the drop rates on the destroyer missions? I completed every one I could for the first week's stage without a premium British DD (3 crates per round means I earned 12 crates there), the first round of this weeks stage (3 more crates), and purchased 5 premium crates without getting a single mission drop. That's 15 standard crates and 5 premium crates with literally nothing to show for it, anyone else having this issue of not getting ANY missions? Starting to get pretty discouraged by this mission haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
3 minutes ago, Fireplace4 said:

Does anyone have any idea of the drop rates on the destroyer missions? I completed every one I could for the first week's stage without a premium British DD (3 crates per round means I earned 12 crates there), the first round of this weeks stage (3 more crates), and purchased 5 premium crates without getting a single mission drop. That's 15 standard crates and 5 premium crates with literally nothing to show for it, anyone else having this issue of not getting ANY missions? Starting to get pretty discouraged by this mission haha 

RARE on RN containers. Slightly less rare on a premium RN container. @AdmiralThunder opened a boat load of RN containers, premium and regular and got few early access missions.

 

Don't buy the premium containers trying to get a mission drop unless you are also happy with the value of the stuff you get without a mission drop. The drops are rare, like SC rare, as a SWAG.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×