You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AJTP89

Arms Race for Ranked

Arms Race for Ranked  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Arms Race be a Ranked Gamemode?

• Yes
    • Not Sure
    • No
    • Don't play Ranked, so not sure.

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,134 battles

So I had an idea. What if instead of the usual domination mode, the mode for Ranked was Arms Race? It wouldn't have to be T10 or 9 (though it could be). I think it would be more interesting, instead of the usual campfest people would have to actually move forward and cap. I know Arms Race is still experimental, but the basic idea is excellent is usable at all tiers. What do you guys think?

If you hate the very idea of Ranked, this isn't the thread for you, go rant somewhere else.

Members
855 posts
3,587 battles

God no, I hate this mode, its not a competitive mode, its a cheese mode like something you would expect from Halo or goldeneye, I got the golden gun.

• Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,624 posts
9,027 battles
8 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

God no, I hate this mode, its not a competitive mode, its a cheese mode like something you would expect from Halo or goldeneye, I got the golden gun.

Yeah but the matches wouldn't be camp fests like they are now. It wouldn't have to be a straight up copy of Arms Race, the circles wouldn't need to give buffs.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,725 posts
8,256 battles

Allow Arms Race for ranked ? Yeah sure if you put a separate slot for Arms Race ranked. I don't want to be forced to play this game mode and wait to lose a star because our DD decided to commit a seppuku.

Edited by AlcatrazNC